Reviews for Moments
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
To me, this had to be the most heartbreaking epi yet. To think that Dean's subconscious created a 'perfect world' that centered around Sam and excluded the things that caused him pain, like his Father and Dean(who took him away from Jessica) was almost too much to bear.

It makes your story that much sweeter. Thank You.

Cat
Brenny chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
if you tell me you weren't online yesterday because you had to write this fic, i'm gonna forgive you, 'cause it's really good *g*
chb76 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That was just adorable. Funny touching and sweet- i loved it. I really like the angle you went for here - thought it was quite original- well I haven't read it before. You got the characters spot on by the way. Fab. Loved it.
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Very well done, and very enjoyable to read! You have the essence of their characters, and the exchange made for an absolutely beautiful moment. After all... isn't this relationship the real reason we watch this show? ;) Thank you for sharing!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I love your idea for this tag, it's so different from others I've read. My favorite part was Sam staring until Dean cracked... awesome.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
That was a happy ending to a really depressing episode. Thanks for making Sam say what FINALLY got Dean to listen and believe that he and Sam would be friends, no matter what their lives had been, and that Sam did need Dean.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
"Sam shook his head. “When I said I wanted to go back to that life, I didn't mean that I didn't want you there as well, Dean. This – what we have. It isn't about hunting, or only having each other, or even about you saving me. You're my brother, Dean. You're not important to me because you watch my back, or because you raised me, or because you insist you're gonna save me from whatever the hell is coming. You're important because you're you – it's as simple as that.” said Sam, softly."

*Sniff* That was beautiful, such a wonderful chick flick moment!

I'm so glad that Sammy pushed for this talk, Dean needed to know that their relationship was more than just hunting evil and saving people...brothers first and everything else second.

Brotherly love, it gets me every time!

Wonderful scene, you got the banter and the love blended perfectly!

Cookies for you and your awesomeness!
anon chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
The problem with the dream world is that it came from Dean's subsconcious so it had his fears and self-limitations tied up as well. He always feared Sam didn't really love him or need him as much as he does and probably has no idea that he might have been something other than a mechanic if he had parents to encourage him in school like he did Sam (one of my favorite AUs is where they get separated as kids, Dean actually goes to a good home (raised by Missouri in fact), and gets a baseball scholarship to Kansas State to study engineering (like turnig a walkman into an emf meter), to me that's totally believable, but to him?), and he focused too much on his faults giving hunting not who he is by nature credit for being a good brother. My poor Dean, so much to learn about himself.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nilah chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Awh! That was too sweet. I loved it. "Because moments like this, moments where it wasn't the words but the meaning behind them, that's what bound him and Sam together. And that's what gave Dean a home" That line just made it for me. Thank you. Never feel that we have too many chick flick moments.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Ha ha, I have resisted temptation so far to watch the epi on the net! *smiles virtuously* Just loved this tag though, and I might now have to give in and watch the epi, *not so virtuous now!*

That was so beautifully written, and poignant, and Sam got the message across so well the the Djinn was wrong, that, even if their mother had lived they would still be close!

'“Jerk.” he said, still grinning, and Dean felt something click back into place. Something that had been missing. Because Sam was right – the Djinn had got it wrong. Because moments like this, moments where it wasn't the words but the meaning behind them, that's what bound him and Sam together. And that's what gave Dean a home, even if it wasn't tied up in bricks and mortar and picket fences.' That summed it up so well, and a relationship that comfortable and that deep cannot be dispelled, it is too strong!

Just amazing, loved it's simplicity and it's depth, fantastic! You rock girl!
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Sweet. That was really awesome. I could actually picture that happening at the end of that episode.
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Dammit, sweetie. You made me cry. AGAIN! ;) But coming from me ya gotta know that's one of the highest compliments, right? I've been meaning to write a follow-up to this one but just haven't had the time. I'm glad you did though. This was beautiful. :)

love, joey
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Loved it SNG! I'm just like you, I had to watch it on the net, I couldn't possibly wait until we get it in the UK, and wasn't it an absolutely amazing episode!

Thanks so much for this, I can't read enough tags for this eppy, and yours was lovely, as usual. I was also sad that they didn't get on in Deans AU, but at lease Sam didn't let Dean go off on his own. So maybe their bond is strong enough to cross over into AUs.

Thanks again. I really enjoyed reading this.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2