Reviews for The Third Dragon
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is truly beautiful!

And the writing style made me think for a moment whether you were born a century ago.)

Keep writing and writing and writing po!)
yuushibari chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was stunningly beautiful. The diction, concept, descriptions and depictions are awesome in a charming way. It reveals so little, yet so much. And I like the metaphors.

Great piece of work, o Cyberwolf.
Marie chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I utterly adored this fic, as I do all of yours. And I feel like sushi as well.
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this story is perfect. its like an old folks tale that can be told to children. its really wise and has a lesson to it.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Haha it's been two years, but no it's not overdone. X3 It had that epic-legend feel to it and that's fitting for a fairy-tale. :D would you mind if I borrow "purplish-prosey" for a screen name? I'll credit you. :D
keka321 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is such a great piece! thank you for a such an awesome neji and tenten story! *big smile*
CocoLime chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Hehe, it was good. The style was a bit much to digest, but I think it suited your story fine. XD Fun reading, nice plot, everything.
dictator panda-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
yay! so nice! love the style!
Fatalkiss chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Me likey! Kawaii!
the-undefined chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was decidedly... cute.

It kind of reminds me of those fairytale stories we all used to love as children... and at the same time it reminds me ever so slightly of my second mother Disney.

To sum it all up effectively:

Adorable (but no less poignant for it) prose.
shahdee13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
oh my gawd. ah luv it...

forgive for sounding like a drag queen but it has been long since i've something that really made sense. :)
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is simply beautiful...d words u used as well as d way u placed d words gove this story a melancholy and longing tone...it was as if someone was telling a tale...a tale of 2 friends that became lovers...
Variable Tee chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
wow...dude that was so beautiful i so envy you...wanna be my best buddy?
just a fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
wow, that was really good. you don't see alot of this style of writing much, and alot of those who do it don't do it well, but you acctualy pulled it off!
Morgaine of the Faeries chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was nice, habibi. Yeah.

I didn't mind the prose; it read a bit like a nice old fable. The ending could have been better, though; it kinda broke the rhythm.

Sweet!