Reviews for All That Remains
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 2/15
Ahaha, you continue to amaze me with your works.
Maeryth chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
My poor Chicken Man! D:

Rick needs a hug the poor guy.
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Poor Rick! TTTT
I am your coisin hiya person chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
poor Rick, I'm doing another file to marry rick or Blue, I don't know!.
StarrNight chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Dangnabbit, Scarlie!

That was just too well written! Fantastic!

Especially your description of Karen in Jack's arms. Beautiful.

Honestly...I have nothing to criticize.

Good job.

-runs off to comfort Rick-
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Woah, this totally reminded me of my one-shot with Rick. This was still good though..

-but I agree, it's unfair how the mainstream of people write him (
Midnight Raining Down chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
great, now you've inspired me

great oneshot!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
That was frickin awesome. Rick's so...aww...he's such a loser, it's sad...he should've been Karen's first kiss! And then popuri...bigger aww.

I repeat: fuckin awesome.
LissaChan89 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Aw poor Rick :( You did a really good job on the fic though
Zefri012 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
A darkside of the moon, i've got this game too, i wonder how Cliff feels right now? Sorry, anyways, a good story, chills down my spine the whole time, try one 4 the other characters cud u?
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That was a vrey good story! I really like stories that are told from the rivals perspective. Rick as a charater is, as you said pretty much ignored but your story did a good job of bringing his personality to the surface. As I play the game I often ponder what the rival felt like when you take there girl from them. Now we know what Rick might have thought. Nice!
Outside My Bounderies chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Poor Rick... I feel so bad for him now. ARRGH! WOW! You are SUCH a great writer! I never felt sorry for Rick until now. You mispelled Popuri, though. I wonder what happens next...

Can you believe that I ACTUALLY thought he was going to kill himself in the chicken coop.

Well I did.

I was wrong.

_
kelley28 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That was pretty awesome. You really captured Rick's feelings. I always felt a little guilty taking a girl away from a guy in the game. They should have backup girls in another town for the guy who's girl you steal.

One more thing. There is no evidence, in the game, that Kai is a player. That is Rick's opinion.
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Awesome!uwaah,it was very good and I liked it so much!_I totally agree Rick is almost always forgotten or everyone thinks hes some kind of bad guy,I dont think that way at Rick!He has such a hard life,and still hes a nice ,I felt so bad for him-poor Rick,it must have hurt him so much to see Karen with portrayed it very well and Rick's emotions felt real,great work plz write more like this!
Writer x Writer chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Interesting. Very interesting. Rick is a good choice to be the main character. You told the reasons yourself. I'm looking foreward to the next chapter.