Reviews for Better to Light a Candle
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Aw! Constructicon bonding! Absolutely adore it. Especially Mixmaster, he's so cute.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I loved this story... it was so wonderful! Especially Mixmaster annoying everyone!
AzureOcelot chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Love the way you write the Constructicons. They're such great characters, who don't get nearly the fan attention that they deserve. Hook's always been my favorite, and he and Scrapper are my favorite pairing, so this story made me happy. You have a knack for dialogue, too - I'm still laughing over that other story you did, with randy Bonecrusher and annoyed Hook. I could so see him swearing in Arabic.

Anyhow, before this review turns into rambling, I'm done. Thanks and I love it, keep up the good work with the construction crew.
Spin-Firestorm chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Loved it :) The interaction between Scrapper and Hook was adorable.

I do hope you continue to write about the continuing development of the relationships between these three. Not to mention introducing them to the other three and how they all end up as a combining team.
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Squee! This was great. I especially love Hook's line - I LOLed when it spilled all over the floor; and second best was Hook's mental grumbling at the insolent people grabbing his hands uninvited :D

The bitterness over being treated differently because of his origin was very good.

And the way Mixmaster felt obliged to take things in his hadns was hilarius and kind of cute.

How about chapters about others joining the team?

Please?
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Excellent, excellent, excellent! You really know how to write characters, and the story flows nicely. Might we be able to coax you to write similar oneshots as the others join the team?