Reviews for Marvel: Tomorrow Initiative
O.N 4 chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
I heard so much about this story and i finally found the time to read it. And i must say i love it this is a masterpiece and i love Arachne and i'm shocked at what Peter has become...well i'll be looking forward to volume 2.
Vherstinae chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Good job so far. I figure since you're raving about my fic, that I should try yours on for size. Pretty good, BPK.
themistx chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
dudei siron an an idiot of course peole would abuse the power wht he did was damge control it was eithe rthis ore the govermt attckign ALL heroes i would of gone with the former
themistx chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
i dont see te big deal shw as in troubl so she helped him out a bit an dalso woudnt civulas see archen going into th ewatch towwe rhus blowing teh cover and you sorta dropped the issue of what the knight stood for ight sof pin knighst of libirtty knightsof what

sometimes i reply anomsly with m screen name so check out my board f yuo wanna repy
themistx chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
if your heroes ar ewillign to kill to win they dont deserve the name ther eno diifernt than the villians captain america would be digustd and so am I
The Mist X chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
why did yuo archne kill that guy

1. i ddin tlike the act ofa surher eing ller

2. ven eif she was akiller you made it ha eno effect on the plot the secret avengers just shrugged i toff like murder was nothin hav etye forgotte ther superhero roots?
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 10/23/2007
Hoo boy...

Good story you got here, really.

VERY good indeed...

My only significant complaint is your comparision between Spider-Man's actions in the present and Iron Man's actions during the Civil War when he took control of Arachne's costume to take on the Thunderbolts. It's not really the same thing at all, when you get down to it; Tony locked people up in the Negative Zone for no reason other than they wanted to fight independently, while Peter just gave Arachne some help to stay alive.

I'm not saying it was a good thing for Peter to do; I'm just saying that his motives and actions are SIGNIFICANTLY different from Stark's.

Still, that aside, the plot looks pretty good; definitely a very intriguing dark future for the Marvel Universe if the Registration Act gets taken too far, particularly with the look at the fates of the likes of Spider-Man, the X-Men and Iron Man.

The only part of the returning heroes that I don't quite get is why we haven't seen anything from the likes of Wolverine or Thor; I can get that this was written before Thor came back from the aftermath of his confrontation with Those Who Sit Above in Watching, so he probably just never came back in the first place, but surely Wolverine should still be around if X-23's still standing as well?

Still, I definitely look forward to seeing how the next story goes, given the introduction of this 'new' Spider-Man; that guy DEFINITELY needs to get taken down hard and fast if he thinks he's anywhere NEAR being good enough to fill Spidey's shoes.

Then, of course, there's the recent 'discovery' that 'Captain America', 'Iron Man' and 'Warbird' made about the CSA framing Arachne; how is THAT going to impact their loyalties in the next story in this series?

Well, keep up the good work!
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
Wow, great ending towards a great first volume to the story. :D

Although I now know of the first names of the Governmental heroes in this tale, it makes me interested to see how they are going to help out Archane ? :D

Plus with these new heroes coming up in the next volume makes me interesting to see which side they belong on. :D

This story is some good work so far, I can't wait to see what you'll think of next. :D
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
Wow that Winter Solider sure does have the skills to beat almost everybody.

It also seems that the CSA Avengers are starting to come around and see that they are being played for fools. :)

Also it nice to see one of the CSA Avengers unmasked but let me understand it that like the current Marvel Comics series the Order, the CSA Avengers in this story are regular people given the copied powers of the original heroes that the CSA can control? :(

I still can not believe that the resort to Cloning Spider-man, again, let me guess they did get the notes from Norman Osborne ? :(

All together this chapter was intersting I can not wait for the next one. :D

Please keep up the good work. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
WOW, what a fight. :D

This issue was all out action pack, but still the Knights won in the end.

I wonder when are we to learn of the story behind the "Avengers" that are within the story, because to me it seems like we know some of our Knights.

Also while a few Marvel heroes still live do you think that it could be possible for Wolverine to be in this story also ? :(

I'm asking this due to his infamous healing factor or did you go the route of "Days of the Future's past" in which he was flamed out by a Sential. :(

Anyhow I can't wait for the next chapter. So keep up the good work. :D
BladeStylus chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I just started reading your story, and am very interested in the premise. If I may make a suggestion, I would ask for you to slow the pace down a little. Spend more time making the characters more distinct. I'm very interested in this story, and await your next chapter.

P.S. Julia Carpenter uses the name Arachne as a member of the Canadian team Omega Flight, so fifty years in the future, Audrey would be aware of this.
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
Wow, shocking that you developing a strong beyond Friendship bond between the heroines of Fearless and Arachne.

I will have to admit I would like to know just who is framing Arachne could it be the new venom.

Also if this story takes place within the Future then just how did Tony lose his position at SHIELD ?

If Tony and Peter are still alive, then what hapen to the other superheroes, Like the Fantastic Four or the Governmental owned Mighty Avengers, or even the New Avengers ?

Also what became of the original Hulk , since now that he has return for revenge in the regular Marvel U ?

Man, sorry for asking many questions, but I hope that you can cover all of this. :(
EmpireStateSwanton chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Is Mr. Wade Deadpool? Anyway great story. Keep up the good work.
Sean Mulligan chapter 7 . 6/30/2007
This is a great story.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
I would have liked to have seen what transpired between Arachne, Fearless and X-23 once they returned from the previous mission. I'd like to see what the public reaction to the Knights is and what the CSA plans to do about them. They certainly aren't going to let the Knights do whatever they want.

Altering computer records to 'recover' Audrey seemed a little too pat. If anything is hackable, then no one would trust sensitive data to a computer. They'd fall back on hard copies and physical security for critical data. (You did specifically mention dealing with the blood sample, which is good on you, but if a second sample is taken for any reason, no doubt some alarms will go off.)

(Note: the PM system seems to be down right now.)