Reviews for A Little Faith
munford chapter 23 . 2/3
Love it. Print it. Good. Keep up the good work.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 23 . 1/12
ah! fue largo pero interesante!
crazykenz chapter 23 . 1/5
Wow. Talk about a roller coaster for the emotions! I have to say that your description of sesshomaru past and then present was almost kind of hard to process but once I got in the hang of it, wow its crazy! I really admire the way you put together kagome's character. I was totally emotional for most of it. Thank you so much for posting. I can't wait to see what else you put out as an author. Thank you.
Voiceindadark chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I loved this story so much! It was beautifully done!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
...WHAT?!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Kagome is so cute :D
Viva chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
I must say I wasn't very happy with your format in the beginning. The constant back and forth with the present and past got a bit confusing but I'm actually glad you thought of writing your story this way. It made it sort of suspenseful. And nice work channeling the characters' personalities. This was a great read, good job :)
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
Okay I loved this story! Even though it extremely drawn out, it was a good story. It had a nice story line. I enjoyed it throughly. I loved how you portrayed Kagome as a strong willed girl. Most stories portray her to be very weak, she can do anything right. I like how you gave her some strength and courage. She didn't depend on sesshomaru for every little thing, but was willing to take things in her own hands. This story pleased me greatly. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/13/2015
It's a little long winded. Took me a whole night to power through this one. Not much Sesshomaru/Kagome interaction. Incredibly well written. Interesting. I enjoyed it. Though I felt the ending was missing something. Also the memory loss thing and the dreams were developing to slow.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/9/2014