Reviews for A Little Faith
CaliforniaCougar chapter 23 . 2/3
Wonderful story! I truly enjoyed it!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 23 . 2/3
Wonderful story! I truly enjoyed it!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 5 . 2/1
Accidental mating seems a bit cheesy, but I'm loving the rest of the premise of this story. Can't wait until I find out what all happened in the past!
This was good. Quite well written and Kag and Sess were good - pretty much in character and likeable (thankfully!). Thanks.
Kagome is always written as an idiot in fanfics. It's kind of annoying.
Nightmearsom chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
i was a little confused in the begining but i really fell in love with this story good job! but in the future i would announce time shifts. just so your readers dont get confused or lost.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 23 . 3/22/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
munford chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
Love it. Print it. Good. Keep up the good work.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 23 . 1/12/2016
ah! fue largo pero interesante!
crazykenz chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
Wow. Talk about a roller coaster for the emotions! I have to say that your description of sesshomaru past and then present was almost kind of hard to process but once I got in the hang of it, wow its crazy! I really admire the way you put together kagome's character. I was totally emotional for most of it. Thank you so much for posting. I can't wait to see what else you put out as an author. Thank you.
Voiceindadark chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I loved this story so much! It was beautifully done!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
...WHAT?!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Kagome is so cute :D
Viva chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
I must say I wasn't very happy with your format in the beginning. The constant back and forth with the present and past got a bit confusing but I'm actually glad you thought of writing your story this way. It made it sort of suspenseful. And nice work channeling the characters' personalities. This was a great read, good job :)
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
Okay I loved this story! Even though it extremely drawn out, it was a good story. It had a nice story line. I enjoyed it throughly. I loved how you portrayed Kagome as a strong willed girl. Most stories portray her to be very weak, she can do anything right. I like how you gave her some strength and courage. She didn't depend on sesshomaru for every little thing, but was willing to take things in her own hands. This story pleased me greatly. Thank you.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »