Reviews for A Little Faith
Rokizol chapter 23 . 8/26
Omg! JUST FREAKING WOW! I can’t begin to tell how amazing this story was! Omg! Omg! You are such an incredible writer. You are amazing. This story is just so good. The plot is amazing I couldn’t stop reading it. You always kept me at the edge. Honestly, I couldn’t stop. There wasn’t a moment where it got slow or stopped being interesting. THANK YO SO MUCH FOR THIS!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2017
This was great! Just re-read this :) Awesome OCs - at one point I kinda wanted Kag to get together with Akiyama instead (Sess was being a bit of an ass), though hated the thought of Sachimaru having separated parents! lol Sachimaru's so cute! Story was very well told - great story line and lots of mystery. I loved how you told two parallel story lines (both very interesting), and the feudal past as the dreams. As there are a lot of switching, so it would've been better if there had been a title at the beginning showing "Past/Feudal" and "Present".

The only thing I didn't like was Sango/youkai slayers - I get how Kag wouldn't want Sesshomaru to kill them in the beginning but on their third encounter, going back to heal them despite knowing they're full of hate/prejudice and haven't changed in the three times she's met them when they always attack any youkais she's with, with the intent to kill...hate that Kag saved them and that it's very likely they've gone on to kill many more youkais, perhaps even kids...I worried she may stop Sesshomaru from killing Naraku and insist on trying to capture him instead, and end up risking their team's lives!

Story flowed well, there were minimal errors/plotholes despite the complex plot. Gripping to the end. It did mention a sequel at the end which I'd love to have seen but I guess it's not happening? Anyways, thanks for sharing!
brigette.corbett chapter 23 . 8/21/2017
I've enjoyed this story! It was so very well done, as usual!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 8/2/2017
This story was wonderful and I enjoyed it!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
I love it, thank you!
Eudaemonic chapter 23 . 6/26/2017
thank you for taking the time to write this lovely story and for coming up with a new take on their relationship
Coolfire30 chapter 23 . 6/4/2017
*INTERNALLY SCREAMING* Forgive my French but...HOLY MOTHAFUCKEN SHIT WOW, WHAT A FUCKEN RIDE.. You have no idea how much i screamed(internally of course). I am terribly sorry to not have reviewed sooner, however, i just couldnt bring myslef to stop reading this amzing fic, magnificent even. I truly do wonder why on earth i had not found this sooner, i was most pleasantly surprised, although i did have some misgivings about it initially, but nevertheless throughout the chapters you never seemed to do less than amaze me with the beautiful writing style, the choice of words, and most definitely the plot. Although I do understand that this fanfic is finished, i do hope that sometime in the future you would make a sequel to this story. After all this is the first SeshoumaruXKagome fic that i actually enjoyed. Moving on, i am thankfull that you have shared your ideas and wrote this quite thrilling fic, there was never a moment in which i was bored whilst reading this. Anyways i look forward to reading your fanfictions again, and most definitely fics about Seshoumaru and Kagome... XD... PS. You know i was never really satisfied with how the anime ended, i mean... Seshoumaru should have ended up with Kagome... although... RinXSeshoumaru is not unwelcomed... the older Rin anyways... i'm not up for any pedophilia anytime soon...
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2017
Well FUCK...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2017
CaliforniaCougar chapter 23 . 2/3/2017
Wonderful story! I truly enjoyed it!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 23 . 2/3/2017
Wonderful story! I truly enjoyed it!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
Accidental mating seems a bit cheesy, but I'm loving the rest of the premise of this story. Can't wait until I find out what all happened in the past!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/29/2017
This was good. Quite well written and Kag and Sess were good - pretty much in character and likeable (thankfully!). Thanks.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2017
Kagome is always written as an idiot in fanfics. It's kind of annoying.
Nightmearsom chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
i was a little confused in the begining but i really fell in love with this story good job! but in the future i would announce time shifts. just so your readers dont get confused or lost.
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »