Reviews for A Little Faith
I loved this story and have re-read it many, many times - easily over 10x since I discovered it a couple of years ago. Your Sesshomaru and Kagome were great (IC though they both had times where they were being a bit annoying - Sess is a jerk at times and "good girl" Kag saving youkai slayers who'd likely go on to keep killing innocent beings just for being youkais was frustrating). Your OCs were wonderful especially Akiyama (you almost had me switching to Akiyama x Kagome pairing but I hated the idea of separating Sachimaru from Sess and Kag) though my favorite OC and the star of this story is Sachimaru. He is absolutely adorable - he's the reason I came back to re-read this story over and over again!

So, I swung by to see if you had any other SessKag stories (and any other cute chibi Sesshomaru mini-me's ;D). Sadly it seems you've stopped writing (I forgot how old this story was). Thanks for sharing this gem, hope you're well and that you'll come back to write more SessKag someday :)
Sess2022 chapter 23 . 2/28
Beautifully written, excellent plot, and the ending is perfect.

10/10.
mfv020390 chapter 23 . 9/12/2021
Nice story specially that it were mixed with past and present!lovely amazing worked...
LOVED SESSKAG FANFIC ALWAYS(
THANKS
Masque chapter 23 . 7/19/2021
You are an AMAZINGLY PHENOMENAL writer! I loved all your Sesskag stories! I loved the storyline but especially the suspense that you infused to this story. You worked backwards and through dreams, explained what happened, unraveling the mystery little by little. I love your original characters and adore seeing them in many of your other stories. Sachimaru was adorable and I loved his sunny yet calm and understanding disposition and gentle personality. I do have to say I found myself rooting for Kagome to end up with Akiyama. I feel like Sesshomaru hurt her and betrayed her too often. Akiyama treated her with more care and respect. Again, kudos to you. You build such a compete and detailed story and are so attentive to detail. Your characters are so believable and complex. I am an avid Sesskag fan but am so enthralled with your writing that I will read your other character stories. Thank you for all your writing contributions! Again, you are a very skilled writer, and I look forward to seeing your own original published works as you are too adept an author to not create your own original characters and storylines! I wish you well in all your writing endeavors and goals!
KingKaizen chapter 23 . 4/24/2021
Loved it. Thanks for writing!
catherineLunot06 chapter 23 . 2/5/2021
this story was very well written and Great!it takes 2 days for me to finish
and i barely slept. beacuse i cant help my self i cant Stop reading thank u thank u for this awesome Story one of the best!
Claradare chapter 6 . 12/24/2020
One thing is indisputably In Character and it's that this is exactly the type of situation Sesshomaru would wind up in
Alice1nBlunderland chapter 23 . 12/6/2020
I know you wrote this a hella long time ago but I just read it and I wanted to thank you for writing this story! I really enjoyed reading it and the unique plot! It amazes me how people can write things that have small details that all interconnect to come together at the end smoothly and so well written. I hope you’re doing well wherever you are now and thanks again for the enjoyable read :)
Sheesheexo chapter 23 . 11/29/2020
This was by far THE besst SessKag story I’ve ever read. Loved loved loved this!
Sheesheexo chapter 22 . 11/29/2020
Love this!
Pentastic chapter 23 . 9/30/2020
Great story. I liked the dual timelines and the character growth on both sides.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2020
Not my favorite Kagome from you. She has constant PMS and Sess is downright disgusting with what he put her through. In Kagome's place I would have chosen the elemental demon. He was much more...cool. But this story is still brilliant! I read it 5 times in the past decade.
AmaryllisPsyche chapter 23 . 4/24/2020
One of the best Sess/kag stories I’ve ever read (and I’ve read it multiple times). It is at times frustrating, and yet it stays true to the characters. I love how everything actually goes somewhere and we aren’t just left to wonder what happens after. Highly recommend reading!
mariselortiz chapter 23 . 8/16/2019
Wonderful story
Mynameishuman chapter 23 . 8/8/2019
It was beautiful. I loved it. Bravo!
1,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »