Reviews for Red and Yellow
kittycatsnak chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
This is fantastic. I certainly hope for an update.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
So it's a crossover between Silent Hill 2 and KH, far as I can tell. Either way I like it. I also liked the reference to SH4.
BlackSadako chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow...found the later chapters on Y!Gallery, hehe.

Besides, Vexen/Saix is one of my favorite pairings. I have to say, you are one of the best writers I found in fanfictions. A very spiritual, cryptic story and a fantastic way to interfuse this two games. Although, a little graphic lemon in the end would be very welcome. I keep on waiting on the next updates, but its hard to let you have your time, without going crazy. But may you have all the creative Muse and time you need, I know it will be worth while.
Masshiro-Inu chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
An interesting cross over, mixing upmost horror with Disney or final Fantasy characters(whatever theyr suppose to be ...) This is the best horror story I've read so far, I had to stop a couple of times to remember to breathe. So many questions and things going on keeps me reading. I was upset that it stops at 4 chapters and hasn't updated in a very long time. Very interesting story. I hope you update soon, I'm interested in their ordeals to come.
Larvvesta chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Keep continuing this, it's great!D
KASARIN chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Love love love love

Please write more!
Nani-Sai chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Wow... this fic is awesome... It creept me out! And I love it. XD

I haven't watch the movie or played the games but you're convincing me to...

Oh and the organization members... I love how you put them.

Please... Update soon... can't wait to see or read XD what happens next...

Nani-Sai
Bringer Of Fears chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Great story, the way you have written the Organization members is simply superb. I can't wait to read more so please update soon.
INMH chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Deliciously morbid and written SPECTACULARLY. Please update soon...
R.O.S chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Yay for Silent Hill creepiness and Organization XI coolness. Please continue this story.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
E O.O This is kewl Hope you continue this soon, it's doing very well so far, but what is it about Vexen though? When's he gonna come in?
TwistedAffection chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
Wow, I haven't seen Silent Hill but you're sure convincing me to go see it! LOL I seriously really love this fic, you are doing so well, its very creative (even though I know your following the storyline, how you've put the characters in there I mean) Oh! And I love what your doing with the characters.

Heh, I was reading this in the middle of the night, it seriuosly creept me out! XD That's why I love this, it's done so well.

Update soon! It's great! D (Yay~ So much Saix coolness~ )
Cameron Small chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
Im loving this story! How it showing a depth to saix is great and at the same time the thought on the heartless... I so hope you write more. please, please, please do
Winged Knight chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
Interesting. I wonder if these three can figure out Silent Hill enough to get through relatively unscathed? It's a deadly little town. Well, the symbolism is deadly anyway. Perhaps if they figure this place out enough they could gain a measure of their power back, though this is doubtful. Cool story. Keep writing the good ones!
Mr. Alice chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
"Wow, I'm breathless after reading this chapter."