Reviews for Broken Doves
sorry.

I'm confused.

x.x;;;
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
So they are brother and sister. What happens next? POST MORE ASAP!

And they kissed! That was a surprise!

Love ya,

Sam
Katrina chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
This is a great start to the story and I hope that you add more chapters soon, I can't wait to read more.
Ai-shi chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
Okay, so Heather is really Michelle which is Heero's sister...right? I hope I got that straight. Continue please...fast!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Is she Heero's little sister? Or adopted sister because of the Lowe name? Is she a cousin? Or a friend? POST MORE ASAP! I HOPE she's a friend so they can be paired up! But by the description, brown hair and blue eyes, it seems like they are related. PLEASE don't let them be related! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Caramia S. Cesiyess chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
It's a bit too confusing, and rushed, Heero seems a bit out of character. But good plot.

C~
Lee-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
uhh...Catherine? i know that's a really stupid answer, but it's the only thing i could think of. plz write more asap like you said you would. this is really good, and you have me stumped! so write more, FAST!_*
KawaiiWhiteWolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE. IT WAS REALLY GOOD
Gothic Valley Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
i know who heather is and i ain't telling :P lalalalalala Relena lover fryer! haha
Tygerlilee chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I've read some where they make Heero meet up with someone from his past before. You're off to a good start, a lot better than others I've read, but please don't make Heero all sappy and gushy and out of character!