Reviews for A boy in the hand
Come back to this sometimes.
It's brilliant.
Sonkuragari chapter 13 . 5/12
I must've read this story 5 times now and I STILL chuckle and giggle as I read through it. I love this story. I really wished I could tell if it's finished or not. Even so, I've read a few of your stories and you're definitely one of my top fav authors.
Cemalidor chapter 13 . 5/4
A pity this didn't got continued so far, was fun to read. :)
Peimann Scott chapter 13 . 1/9
Dogbertcarroll,

I must admit that 'A Boy in Hand' is a wonderfully fun fic. Well thought out, and just light, fun humour from what are, otherwise, pretty grim stories [Ranma is about abuse; Moon is dark future].

I've spotted a few grammatical, spelling, and maybe one incomplete-thread-of-thought error, but not so odious that I felt constrained to write about them in reviews.

THANK YOU!
-Scott Peimann
Cormin12 chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Omg! Why isint there more of this?!
code R.R chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh god above that was funny with Pluto
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Giggling intensifies!

Heh, tentacled sex fiend Taro. :)
SlickRCBD chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
I just reread the last chapter to see if it was something I'd read before as I honestly only remembered this story having nine chapters and had a thought about one of your jokes.

I guess you could say that the Senshi successfully scared the youma straight. It's now being a productive member of society after being scared straight by the Sailor Senshi.

Although I believe the monsters born from the eggs were called Daimons, not youma. Youma were the monsters used by the Dark Kingdom in season 1 and were a race created by Metallia from the soldiers that destroyed the Moon Kingdom. Cardians were used by Ali and Anne (Alan and Ann) in the first arc of the R season and created from cards. Droids were used by the Dark Moon Family in the second 3/4 of the R season and were generally made from those statuettes. Daimons were used by the Death Busters in SuperS created from eggs. Lemures were the minions of the Dead Moon Circus in the SuperS season created when the dream mirrors were extracted. Phages were the monsters created by Galaxia's minions from people by extracting their Star Seeds.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Godogma had the right idea. Do more, this is adorable.
fireball900 chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
Ranma is a surprisingly good boyfriend.
fireball900 chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
...

Yes, yes the author /is/ crazy enough to do that.
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
i hope you update soon this is a very good story
djett4 chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
this is a great story and one of yours I like best personally hope you continue it someday
Patrick the observer chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
I have to say this is a rather fun story. I rather like the sailor scouts and I cant wait to see how they react when they learn that the cute red head and silent knight are one in the same. I am rather sadden that this fic has otherwise been abandoned but on the bright side your still active so there is hope that this may pick up again.
SonOfNenji chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
This was brilliant.

Hotaru and Ranma's relationship was truly precious, and the made-up backstory for them was funny.

I also loved the way you powered-up Ranma and explored some of the concepts from both domains of the crossover, like Chi and Magic.

You never did reveal what happened in that Labyrinth past an allusion that The Silence took care of it. A 'visual' of that process would have been very cool to see, for example.

-N