Reviews for A boy in the hand
Desolaterose1 chapter 1 . 5/24
Please update or adopt out
Ok I do not think this will get updated. Maybe someone else should continue it. I love it so much.
ceps chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Please update this story this is probably the best Saturn pairing story I have found and I would really like to see more
Hikari Nova chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
revive and update this is really funny to read
obliviated fan chapter 13 . 7/2/2017
I really really hope you can write more of this as well, even if it can stand as complete. I've read published works that left more things dangling, and weren't even sequel baited.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2017
If you ever decide to come back to thus story.

Well, Vimesenthusiast has a Ranma/Gold Digger and Ranma/Macross story, which Kasumi could "get on tape". Granted, the Gold Digger one would be incomplete, then again number of OVA have been released where the story was never finished because the company went bankrupt.
keichan2 chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
I can’t believe that I somehow missed the fact that there had been updates for eight years! (chapter ten was dated 02-11-08…)

And now, I feel somewhat bad asking for more, given how long it took me to read the last three chapters… ;-p

Thanks for sharing!
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
the amusment from this story is very real. i would dearly like to see a continuation of it, as remote of a chance as that is. still thanks for the laughs. and the quality work.

edit: apparently ive already reviewed chapter 13, meaning this is my second read through of the story, and that i felt it deserved a review both times. so yea... kudos.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Come back to this sometimes.
It's brilliant.
Sonkuragari chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
I must've read this story 5 times now and I STILL chuckle and giggle as I read through it. I love this story. I really wished I could tell if it's finished or not. Even so, I've read a few of your stories and you're definitely one of my top fav authors.
Cemalidor chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
A pity this didn't got continued so far, was fun to read. :)
Peimann Scott chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
Dogbertcarroll,

I must admit that 'A Boy in Hand' is a wonderfully fun fic. Well thought out, and just light, fun humour from what are, otherwise, pretty grim stories [Ranma is about abuse; Moon is dark future].

I've spotted a few grammatical, spelling, and maybe one incomplete-thread-of-thought error, but not so odious that I felt constrained to write about them in reviews.

THANK YOU!
-Scott Peimann
Cormin12 chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Omg! Why isint there more of this?!
code R.R chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh god above that was funny with Pluto
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Giggling intensifies!

Heh, tentacled sex fiend Taro. :)
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »