Reviews for A boy in the hand
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 13 . 5/20
- Heart Crystal
"Spokavriel" has a point about that, considering that the Mau (or Luna in particular) didn't cause Ranma to fall into the Nekoken state.

THAT would seem like it would justify damage to the center of his being.

Not sure what the other trauma would be though, considering that there were too cracks.

As for more "videos" on Kasumi/Nabiki/Ranma, they could run into that Gold-digger cross by "Vimesenthusiast".

Might reawaken his muse for that story as well.

*shrugs*

- Taro
So will Ranma set him up with Venus and Jupiter, considering he kinda meets Venus' criteria for schtoinking partner?
Impatient Quill chapter 13 . 4/22
Was linked to With Sprinkles, loved it, and decided to read your back catalog. I got exactly this far before I decided to just follow you and not individual stories. Amazing work, keep it up, and don't be afraid to come back to this story if your muse demands it.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 13 . 3/30
Enjoying the story thanks.
Raiju001 chapter 13 . 2/4
Now this was a cute and fun story! Not to mention I like the blending comedy of Ranma and Sailor Moon! The internal lore is fun as well. Would love to see a return to this story. Tha k you for the story!
Lord Mandoogle chapter 13 . 8/30/2021
Ia Ia Cthulu ftagn! Ia ia Cthulu ftagn! By the powers of the Elder gods, I declare this story resurrected! Ia ia Cthulu ftagn!
Octavia89 chapter 1 . 8/21/2021
I know this story is long dead but I loved reading it it is a fun 1/2 sm cross
Spokavriel chapter 13 . 8/7/2021
Looking at 11 years since this chapter was written. its an amazing story so far but doesnt feel finished. Is Godogmas prompting not enough to keep it going?

Any chance of changes to Ranma from heart crystal repair? Or lingering side effects from the park incident? I know its an odd consideration but what if all that life energy were to increase fertility across Japan. Imagining Ranma and Senshi with Living parents getting more siblings. Maybe a japan wide year of births were all take an interest in martial arts. You did say the aura encompassed the nation.

Another side effect idea. what if Ranma tonight gets a view of the dreams of everyone his aura touched when he/she sleeps tonight. Given the Tendo sisters tape watching its bound to be educational.

Was there a specific Bader fic in mind for the tape content?

hope your still into Ranma looking forward to the future.
Daniel T Stack
aka Spokavriel at yahoo.
Wayne Clark chapter 13 . 8/1/2021
Please, please more Please!
WaleXdraK chapter 13 . 6/14/2021
I have to admit i reread this story a LOT i love Ranma/Sailor moon crossover and i love misunderstanding even more so this story is one of my favorite alongside the Dark Lord Of Nerima , i kinda wish you could get back to it a bit sometime.
dotunderscoredot chapter 13 . 4/8/2021
Just re-re-read this one. Very enjoyable, and somehow I missed the follow-up yoga gag in ch 12 previous times, that got some proper laughs out of me!
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 11/6/2020
Fantastic story!
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 13 . 7/24/2020
On of my favorite stories! I’ve read this at least three times.
jon reeve chapter 13 . 7/5/2020
/So... considering the AN for this chapter, we should be messaging fyrewolf5?
jon reeve chapter 11 . 7/5/2020
/Okay, it was all fun and games until you Akane seek to join Kuno... just kidding. I don't think that they're that bad of a match, really. Still funny.
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »