Reviews for The Phoenix, The Raven & Prince Charming?
Angelus chapter 26 . 6/23
Sorry,I tried but I just can't read anymore. It's too tiresome. I can understand hesitation on his part but there's no cooperation, if any then they have to restart all over again the next time. I'm thinking brick wall.
Angelus chapter 25 . 6/23
Okay so he likes her, probably is in love with her, but at least he knows for sure he likes her. He also knows he's been a bloody git to her but he wants to be around her. Hmmm here's an idea...maybe stop being such a git? Could work I'm sure. His personality is driving me crazy because she's been nothing but kind. You overdid his character and gave her no sense of self preservation.
Babyface96 chapter 18 . 5/21
You need to go back and check for your mistakes and possibly have it beta'd by someone else. The potion is PepperUp, not pep-up and it's splinching not splicing. And there's some spelling errors and also some strange phrases like "interesting turn of the worm" and the phrase is "how the mighty have fallen" not hath fallen. i hope that you're able to re-do this and take out the longer parts of Snape's POV if we had just read the interaction at Azkaban, you should just add it in there italicized with the first interactions. I hope that this helps with your future fanfics! You should always use a beta or copy and paste this into microsoft word for the normal spelling errors and then ask a fellow Potter Head about the other spellings or just look them up in your books :)
Hi, the story seems alright so far (barring the few annoying grammatical errors), quite good for a first fanfic. I just think it's not a good idea to "demand" reviews in exchange for chapters. Readers don't owe you any reviews and rest assured, they will do so if you write well enough.
lilypotter57 chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
I liked the chapter from Prince's point of view.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 48 . 10/19/2014
Hi, I was the crazy "guest" below that left that completely INSANE review. Sorry about that. Anyways, thank you for writing this fanfiction. Just finished and I have to strongly admit it is still a favorite! Thank you again and most definitely adding it to my favorites list. I do not believe I have read your sequel yet, which I am now very much excited for. Thank you -sincerely Angela :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FANFICTION! years! I kid you not, I read this when it first came out when I was exiting highschool, I had it bookmarked to my old laptop, and then it broke and I lost my list of favorite fanfictions, my account password, email, username,,,EVERYTHING) Then I was stressing not only about college classes but also the fact that I lost my list of stress relief reading, and no matter what I did I could not find this fic! Then today I come online looking though the list off HGSS fanfiction and I read your summary and I see the words "prince charming" "raven" "horse" "marriage law" and I screamed in joy (literally)! So here I am one chapter in completely and utterly insanely HAPPY! Gah! And I just realized I'm not even logged in but I'm not gonna rewrite this whole review so instead ill write anther when I finish reading this whole fic (it will only take a few hours! Thank gosh it's SATURDAY)! Anyways now you probably think I am TOTALLY insane, I'm not btw just very happy! THANK YOU! So much! If you didn't get from this review this fanfiction is literally my FAVORITE HGSS fanfic and I have read a lot! Sorry for the length and craziness of this review by the way (insert sheepish face and me running away to go read in a corner) :D
sweett90049 chapter 48 . 9/16/2014
I loved this whole story and am very much looking forward to reading the sequel.
r99smith chapter 47 . 2/12/2014
This is a great story! thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/11/2013
This is magnificent, I'm so glad I happened across it.
Vinaplains chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
Great story line.
Helynn90 chapter 48 . 7/9/2013
It took me all day but I read your story diligently! I really truly enjoyed it!
My only critisism was some of the dialogue between characters seemed slightly unnatural at some points. but it definitely got better as the story progressed!
I don't believe I will read the sequel (even though I am sure that it will be just as good as this one) I am weird and don't like reading sequels. Anywho. Was a lovely story and I enjoyed how you had them take their time falling in love and wasn't like BAM in love. It was far more believable. :)
Aisha04 chapter 48 . 5/9/2013
I loved it
DoraLupinTonks chapter 48 . 4/17/2013
oh! what a story, i loved your story to bits...i'll be reading the sequel, so i gotta go, and also i don't know how to praise your knowledge and writing with my poor vocabulary! thank you for writing such a nice story and i am honored to read one! thank you thank you thank you thank you!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
well, now i have to ask, you are sure you are not Rowling, right?