Reviews for The Phoenix, The Raven & Prince Charming?
riskeybusiness chapter 48 . 7/16
Really enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to the sequel next!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/12
Love this very much
Bookwormkat1 chapter 44 . 5/3
"Do you talk as a rule while dancing" is instantly recognisable to anyone who knows Pride and Prejudice. Yay!
Rumshjort chapter 47 . 4/5
This was a lovely fanfiction, especially since I'm a horse girl myself. The whole thing just raised two question marks. 1. They started lunging the 2 year olds, but then started riding like the same summer? On 2 year olds? And train flying lead changes? I'm now sure where you are from but around here you'd wait with lead changes until 3,5-4 years old. And 2. When Severus was damaged in the wood and he had to take support by Prince and Hermione. How come they didnt just...make cruthes out of a branch? I mean theyre wizards. Otherwise, great fanfiction
Guest chapter 39 . 12/2/2015
Hahahahahaha i love it. Prince is great lmao
Guest chapter 47 . 11/21/2015
Abrupt ending, but a good fic, thank you for sharing. I liked reading a marriage law fic where the marriage law didn't come into play until towards the end of the story. Reading about the horses was a real delight and added further depth to your tale. Awesome, thanks again.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/20/2015
Best marriage proposal ever! I really enjoyed the whole scene. Laughed out loud while my family gave me looks. Thank you, well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
Your teaching positions are ridiculous and you can't make Gryffindors in charge of all the other houses! Especially without training apprentiships or in Ginny's case, graduation! You could have researched students from other houses or at least made up some. Lazy!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
It was a little much that you made Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny and Neville all teachers. Hermione I can see, even Neville with his plant affinity, but Ron! Ron was never a good student by any stretch of the imagination and would be a horrible teacher, and Harry was not much better. If you have Lupin teaching defense, what is Harry supposed to be teaching? You know there are students from other houses, right? Luna was a Ravenclaw so she would have been a good choice. I thought the school had been closed since after Hermione's seventh year, which would mean Ginny still had her Newt year to finish. What happened to ALL the other teachers? Surely not every single one was killed! Ridiculous. And another thing, you know that there were other years at Hogwarts before the trio, right? Surely older and more experienced teachers are available... Who was supposed to have been apprenticing all these people if there were no other experienced teachers? None of this makes any logical sense and seems a bit lazy on your part.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Half of this chapter was literally the same as the previous chapter
bookworm661 chapter 39 . 7/11/2015
Absolutely loved the test. Prince's reaction to each rider I feel was how well or little they would care for Hermione.
bookworm661 chapter 33 . 7/11/2015
I agree with Hermione. About "bloody time" he received the recognition he is due. Good for her to keep pushing the Ministry to do so.
bookworm661 chapter 29 . 7/11/2015
I'm enjoying this story so far; but really had to comment on this chapter. I feel the reason Prince reacted to Severus the way he did is because he could sense Severus was like him. Both wounded by life and both being cared for by Hermione. Also maybe he sensed Severus' presence when he had visited the stable in his raven form.
Angelus chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
Sorry,I tried but I just can't read anymore. It's too tiresome. I can understand hesitation on his part but there's no cooperation, if any then they have to restart all over again the next time. I'm thinking brick wall.
Angelus chapter 25 . 6/23/2015
Okay so he likes her, probably is in love with her, but at least he knows for sure he likes her. He also knows he's been a bloody git to her but he wants to be around her. Hmmm here's an idea...maybe stop being such a git? Could work I'm sure. His personality is driving me crazy because she's been nothing but kind. You overdid his character and gave her no sense of self preservation.