Reviews for The Phoenix, The Raven & Prince Charming?
Leccra chapter 36 . 2/26
Crabbe and Goyle ARE those character's last names...
Leccra chapter 32 . 2/26
This is by far the best written chapter so far, and I really love where the story is going, can't wait to read more
Leccra chapter 19 . 2/23
I absolutely love the premise of this fic, but I'm nearing the halfway mark and the main couple has only been in the same room twice... It's a little frustrating.
Leccra chapter 16 . 2/23
Why the hell are you making us read the same chapter twice? Great story, a bit slow going, but I'm sure once Severus is released it will pick up. But this is nearly word for word the previous chapter!? Learn to change perspectives mid-scene PLEASE!
riskeybusiness chapter 48 . 7/16/2016
Really enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to the sequel next!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Love this very much
Bookwormkat1 chapter 44 . 5/3/2016
"Do you talk as a rule while dancing" is instantly recognisable to anyone who knows Pride and Prejudice. Yay!
Rumshjort chapter 47 . 4/5/2016
This was a lovely fanfiction, especially since I'm a horse girl myself. The whole thing just raised two question marks. 1. They started lunging the 2 year olds, but then started riding like the same summer? On 2 year olds? And train flying lead changes? I'm now sure where you are from but around here you'd wait with lead changes until 3,5-4 years old. And 2. When Severus was damaged in the wood and he had to take support by Prince and Hermione. How come they didnt just...make cruthes out of a branch? I mean theyre wizards. Otherwise, great fanfiction
Guest chapter 39 . 12/2/2015
Hahahahahaha i love it. Prince is great lmao
Guest chapter 47 . 11/21/2015
Abrupt ending, but a good fic, thank you for sharing. I liked reading a marriage law fic where the marriage law didn't come into play until towards the end of the story. Reading about the horses was a real delight and added further depth to your tale. Awesome, thanks again.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/20/2015
Best marriage proposal ever! I really enjoyed the whole scene. Laughed out loud while my family gave me looks. Thank you, well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
Your teaching positions are ridiculous and you can't make Gryffindors in charge of all the other houses! Especially without training apprentiships or in Ginny's case, graduation! You could have researched students from other houses or at least made up some. Lazy!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
It was a little much that you made Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny and Neville all teachers. Hermione I can see, even Neville with his plant affinity, but Ron! Ron was never a good student by any stretch of the imagination and would be a horrible teacher, and Harry was not much better. If you have Lupin teaching defense, what is Harry supposed to be teaching? You know there are students from other houses, right? Luna was a Ravenclaw so she would have been a good choice. I thought the school had been closed since after Hermione's seventh year, which would mean Ginny still had her Newt year to finish. What happened to ALL the other teachers? Surely not every single one was killed! Ridiculous. And another thing, you know that there were other years at Hogwarts before the trio, right? Surely older and more experienced teachers are available... Who was supposed to have been apprenticing all these people if there were no other experienced teachers? None of this makes any logical sense and seems a bit lazy on your part.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Half of this chapter was literally the same as the previous chapter
bookworm661 chapter 39 . 7/11/2015
Absolutely loved the test. Prince's reaction to each rider I feel was how well or little they would care for Hermione.