Reviews for A Question For A Friend
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
*snicker* That was out of left field.
chaosdragon82 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I like it. I always imagined some of the older female ninjas would be interested in Neji. His looks and maturity. He's decades more mature than anyone his age. Would be cool if there was a whole story for this paring.
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Nice ending!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was a nice one shot that was able to touch on the team commraderie undertones that often make stories work with pairings. Ten Ten and Neji's conversation is very relaxed, yet it's importance to Neji was never overlooked. I liked the secret shared at the end. I hope those who don't know Naruto as well can guess how much older Shizune is than Neji. That will indeed put a smile on their face!
darkwitchwomen chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
hi, there read all of your stories and am looking fordward to reading the updates as ehey aear thank you again nancy
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hmm. Not too sure how I feel about Neji/Shizune. However, I am glad that the age difference didn't deter Neji. And who was Tenten with...Kakashi?
Sage347 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Heh, and here I was thinking it was NejixTsunade. Close enough, and perhaps even more fitting... )

..although, now I want to go search for NejixTsunade fanworks. ...fanart, specifically... -chuckles-

I'll be sure to check to see if anyone has NejixShizune fanart, but I don't think I'll be THAT lucky. -sighs-
Hazuki Ninja chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Random couple, but you made it work. Congrats. Excellent grammar/ spelling/plot. Looking forward to reading your other fics.
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
First I've read with this pairing. Good. :)
de-ji bebi chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Whenever I check out your profile I find a new story to love. You love to shock people and stay as far away from the usual pairings as possible. I wish I were as bold as you. The most I'll do is have lee with tenten cuz in the anime I saw something or thought I did to that effect. I liked this and am adding it to my faves list.
UrchinGirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Cuteness. Darlin' if you get much cuter than that I'm going to have to offer you some lemons next time I see you.
W chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
My initial reaction: Teehee!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was suprising crack.
justicar347 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I'm starting to think that you like the odd pairings.
0.o chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
...i thought this was a nejiten*sniffle*...