Reviews for The Lady of Love
KuraOkami13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
So uhm... You should totally update. Cuz this seems awesomely interesting and I've actually been looking for someone who, besides me, is planning on or writing something with even a hint of GanonLink.
Nikooru-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
A wonderful intro, and despite how long its been since you last updated, I hope you continue it! It seems to me much to good to leave it at this.
pinkrollingstone chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Love your story. Its quite interesting, but it made it seem that Malon was sad charater, and that she would never get what her heart yerened for, sadly to say. but ilike it thats for sure.
Morna chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I like this story. I like how your writing is very (oh damn) to the point. And I agree with the first review, it does seem like Link loves Malon and he is just going to marry Zelda because he thinks he has to. But it's kinda selfish that he thinks he should get to marry the Princess, and Malon should wait on him forever. Oh well, you're the genius behind this story. Good job. Update soon.
iceball19 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
haha i saw the end, it was like 'the point' I didn't know that was ur username so I was like...um...huh? lol, good beginning. But it sounds to me like he loves Malon...yet he intends to marry the princess. Hm...jk haha! Good beginning, update when ya can!