Reviews for The Enemy of My Enemy
Failing Wings chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Interesting, add another chapter soon!
Vi chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
great! please update soon!
Iksuik chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
great story
boo56 chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Oh interesting...to tell you the truth I know noting about bleach but the story sounds so interesting Im going to keep reading so update plz:)
DeathBright chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Err...Wow? that was a LONG time.
DeathBright chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
SWEET! Cool, cool! your right about Remji about him being the one to get lost. lol!
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
It's Amity Park, not Amityville. Just so you know.
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Boy is Renji going to be supprised when he find's himself on the wrong side of an ecto blast. Those things are really strong. I bet that he also won't expect all of Danny's other abilites. Like the Cryokinesis (the ice power), supernatural strength, invisability, intangability, duplication, and the rest. Renji would probably get knocked through the building and be really shocked at this and barly escape. (Danny maybe young but he's very powerful)

You know it would be interesting if they used soul burial on a very powerful Ghost Zone ghost like the fright Night. He would probably be so enraged at the adacity that he would bust his way out of the Soul Society and back into the ghost zone. (He's powerful enough that I dought anyone in that society could stop him) Most Ghost Zone ghost's are way more powerful than those death guy's the soul society uses and I have an idea that would explain why they don't know much about them. Since the Ghost Zone is like a nexus to multiple Supernatural planes I get that Ghost Zone ghost's are tuned in a different way how their supernatural make up is. So they have a natural stealth against the Soul Society.

And if anyone from the Soul Society would try to destory or use soul burial on several ghost Zone ghost's that's going to start a war between the Ghost Zone and the Soul Society and that war I do know that Vlad and Danny would have to aid the ghost zone to fight since they would be considered fair game.
Tom the eternally lost chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
maybe it's just me, but danny seems a bit out of character just attacking suddenly, especially to a ghost that isn't attacking him first. other then that looks good.