Reviews for Amnesia
The Capslock Critic chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
this an awesome fanfic! stupid paul...
demrahc27 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
it's a great probably is very complicating having to try and figure out how is going to work out specially since bella lost her probably a great writer to do a theme so complicated
4lysikm8 chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
More please. :o)
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
oh. my. god. this is soo good. it's so horrible what edward and bella for that matter has to got through. and your writining is soo powerful that i'm crying right now. Yes, thats right i'm crying. i really hope you update soon.
OH!

is the end of the fic? I just thought of that.

Well - thank you! EXCELLENT fic! I loved it. I was screaming and laughing and crying the whole time.

Like a previous, very eloquent reviewer said - lots of others fics don't even come close to seeming like the characters of Stephenie Meyer's books.

But yours DOES! It's fantastic!

Thank you for a truly fabulous evening. This fic made my night!
OH MY GOD NO.

THIS. FIC. IS. NOT. DONE?

NOO! AND YOU WROTE IT IN 2007! NOW IT'S 2008!

*dies*

Please continue this fic...I LOVE IT! Like I"ve never loved Twilight Saga fanfiction before! PLEASE! I'll review a thousand more times and rec a million if that's what it takes for this fic to continue!
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
chapter 5 review - sque! GO EDWARD! GO, GO, GO!
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
chapter 4 review -

OH GOD! Alice's vision of Edward...made me teary. It's breaking my heart, here! gah!

And Jacob's toe-water-dipping and morose thoughts at the end...aw.
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Holy s* no f* way! Chapter 2...! I can't believe how you ended it! WHOA! I did NOT expect that to happen.

*gets over momentary shock* Bravo! EXCITING! I like this!
Emma chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
I thought this was absoloutly amazing. I'm just hanging for more. After Twilight, this is the best thing I have ever read.

Please never stop writing. Haha. x
Sarah G chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
I'm really liking this story. I can't wait for more.
Kailee chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
I LOVE IT! please dont give up on this story i luffle it!
littleearthquake chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
oh that was amazing. please please please update and write further. your writing is simply great and you pulled me so into the story. its so real when i read it and i felt edwards pain when he learned bella didnt remember him. i need a happy end here. so please update soon. the story is amazing!
The Princess Wolf chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
aw!

that's amazing!

can't wait for more!

][
Ri Francis Walker chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
You have a really beautiful writinng style. I love how you tranisition from feeling, to thought, to memory and back. This chapter was a little short, but I really like this story.

Ps- you may know me as Jaguares on the lexicon .