Reviews for That darn Jolteon
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Bwahahahahaha! This was hilarious! How the heck do Alex and Lizzie know eachother? Oh, and D, D, definitely D! _
Chase Nirvs chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
yup, definitely no sequence here! XD

totally random!

and i vote for option D.

chase
In the Shadow of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Funny *ehem* Marisol *ehem* i love it. at first i thought it was our Alex, but no he's evil. but i love it. im rubbing off on you. You are sadistic at heart.
Specki chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Lol its funny cuzin. The ending rocked.
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Seems like this little Jolteon is a born troublemaker. Cute, but I'd probably get annoyed if I actually met him...

Anyway, this story made me laugh. And Jolteon's rule!
Ai-sensei and Nade-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I've get your message :)

I don't speak english (I'm just 12 and I'm french), and Google's translator isn't better than me, but I've tryed (is "tryed" really a word ? Google's translator don't know this) to read this fanfiction. I don't understand each word, but I know the whole of the history (I've a little used Google's translator). It seems so funny ! I hope I will understand english for read this fanfiction... just for one day... (hey hey, I will listen my english teacher)

Sorry again and again for my english...
DuckieGoesQwack chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Neat chapter! Ahahah! The leader got zapped! Serves him right! :3
Devil Riaden chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
this waas so funny! I hope you do another chapter.
Swiftstream chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Finally reviewing, don't hit me if it took to long. (At least I pointed out the 'Joteon' mistake) Anyways, the ending was weird, but funny. If you're ever going to post the sequel to this (or whatever you were writing in Spanish), I'll make sure to review!

Laters,
New Years chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
ROFLMAO. The endin rocked. You should make this into a random series
TehTwinkleAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Heh,dis is 4 reviewin' my fic!I luv Jolteon,tis my fav Eeveelution!N e way...da end is da best.I woz laughin' 4 AGES at dat!:L

Starx
Anicrazy chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
1)You were right, that was a little weird, but still funny.

2)So, you're basically saying that a Jolteon single-handedly won a gang fight, sunk islands, fried a city and caused an earthquake? You must really like Eevees...

3)The writing was good. What do you think, Squirtle?

5)Squirtle: I didn't say a thing throughout the fic. Need I say more?

6)More stories like this, please!

7)Reread 4).

8)I'm getting as annoying as that Jolteon, aren't I?
Chase Nirvs chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
A single Jolteon has that much power over the legendaries?

I knew I made the right choice to become an Eevee Master!

Imagine the combined powers!

Oh, interesting story. Telethon, eh? I was never on the phone longer than ten minutes at a time with a friend.

Hehe, megavolt, hehe.