Reviews for When the Wolf Sings
DWfann chapter 9 . 1/30
Wow most amazing this I ever read!
NyxLied chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
This story was so good! I loved it. Wish there was smut details in between but oh well, still pretty good!
Diamonds and Bones chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
This is such a good story. It's extremely well-written, I can feel what the characters feel. I love this story so much. I keep rereading parts over and over again. I especially like the part where Abraham dies and Alucard's reaction to that. I just find that so emotional and brilliantly written. I hope you write more for this story.
Euphoracle chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Yet another unfinished story, one with promise. This is why I no longer read "In-Progress" stories anymore.

The sex scenes are very tame, very unsexy really. Why apoogize for that?

If Arthur was of Middle Eastern heritage, as you seem to imply, how could he have created a blonde-haired, blue-eyed daughter? Recessive genes can only show when combined with other recessive genes-the same type. Japanese manga artists understand next to nothing about genetics. I can state that comfortably after reading so many of them over the years. Often, they give people physical traits that are not even possible, let alone likely. That's what the mangaka did in the Hellsing manga, volume 1. Then she tried to take it back later, her second mistake.

If you haven't read the manga and watched the anime you won't understand my comments. Besides the heritage aspect, India isn't the middle east. It's considered The Subcontinent. South Asia. Pakistan separates India from the Middle East. Different racial heritage altogether. Different languages, faiths, you name it.

You can always delete my comments Feel free.
Harusaki chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Is it over? I hope not, I want more more more! more chapters please!
Harusaki chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
*cries* poor Alucard. Wow, you are such a great writer. I was nearly bawling my eyes out for Alucard. They torture him so horribly, and still they don't really give a damn about him. Well, Abraham did, even if it was kind of twisted. But this new guy, arthur, he won't love Alucard. Its so sad. :(
Harusaki chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
wow, this is so well written, I feel like I'm reading the actually book of vlad dracula. great job!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
what beautiful writing style. Loving this.
Orisin chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
It's really hard to understand what is "A x A".Too many people's abbreviation are "A".(XD

Though Alucard was too weak and Arthur was scarily gentle,it's still Alu was cute in some extent.(XD
Hellysion chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Love it! (still wantz more lemony though), I truly hope you continue this :D
Hellysion chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Gorgeous! My poor monster, hehehehe. The "I love you" part killed me, and loved too the narration of his almost-mad state of mind, very cool.
Hellysion chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Great chap, too short lemon :D
Hellysion chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Love it! It has been years since I went on a quest to find a good fic of Alucard and Hellsing, and I think at last I found it.

Keep the good work!
Euphoracle chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
How can a person rape the one they love? I guess that question is followed by this: how can a person abuse the one they love? It's a shame. Abraham should have let himself love Alucard freely all along. Wasted years. If he hadn't been trying to fight his secret love for the monster he caught and tamed, maybe the excessive violence would never have occurred. It's so sad. Poor Alucard, too. Wow, this is a great story! I love it!
Euphoracle chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
That ritual begs the question: do the ends justify the means? Is it necessary to relinquish one's humanity for the purpose of destroying evil? Should evil be used to vanquish evil? Are there ever any exceptions? At least Abraham feels guilt over his enslavement of Alucard. Self-hatred is a distinguishing trait of Alucard, it seems. He never denies that he's a monster, a truly evil thing. His pride in his inhumanity sounds forced, like he is trying to make his pride real by thinking that way. It's fascinating. He may not want to, but he does contemplate redemption.