Reviews for How To Fall Head Over Heels
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 17 . 9/6
update! dasey is like my power couple and you didn't finish this amazingly awesomely awesome story about them. finish it. update. just do it! I'm bein like Shia lebouf. JUST DO IT!
Pentastic chapter 17 . 8/30
cute
MADStar529 chapter 17 . 7/26
So cute! Loved it!
RAGAnne chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
All right, real review this time. I've found myself well a truly chastened this year for the fact that while I enjoy reading fanfiction I very rarely leave comments. So I've been trying to do better. This includes going back to the authors whose stories have resided on my favorites list for years. Quite honestly I have read this story and many of your other LWD stories multiple times. I love the way you write the characters in whatever setting you put them in but I'm pretty sure this story in particular was my introduction to your writing. Thank you so much for sharing your efforts in spite of the many of us that seem to read and run.
RAGAnne chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I can't believe I'm using this to comment on another review but it cracks me up that you got taken to task for supposedly naming a character after a "famous" person who's college career didn't even begin until 3 years after you wrote this story. So . . . well done on that prediction I guess. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Tony ramos really ? You should look for better fake names , not frio, famous people seriously just search it on google or whatever , OK you may no because you wrotte this 7 years ago , times flies right
t.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
This was adorable. I'm so glad there's a sequel!
SusanMarieS chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Reread. Still love
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Aaaah I just read the whole thing and it is BRILLIANT. Yet another fandom the internet has dragged me into...

Also I love that you made it Derek who realized first that he had feelings for Casey, rather than the other way around like I've seen in most fics:)

-Rosy
grace633 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Oh my god! I love this story, PLEASE DON'T END!
grace633 chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
It's funny how you put "If I owned the show there would be a lot more cursing" because me and my sister say If it were on ABC Family it would be so much better with the swearing occasionally (ish if you know what i'm talking about)
grace633 chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I can't believe Sam hit Derek! Have to read more!
grace633 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Love it so far!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Such a great date for Dasey!

Lovely story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Derek's note was fantastic! I loved it!