Reviews for Misconceptions
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Poor Gerik and his dirty, dirty mind.
impaledk chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that Gerik thought he was wrong or that he turned out to be right. XD Of course, there's no guarantee that anything else was going on in the other tents but it certainly makes the mind wander. XD

I have to say that Marisa seemed a bit... off? Idk, there was just something about it that made it so adorable... Something I wasn't expecting from her. XD

Anyway, good job here. Now I gotta go as my virtual jaw is hurting from all this intense smiling. XD (there it is again.)
WandereroftheWastes88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Poor, poor Gerick...
MusicFreax chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
that was freaking hilarious! XD i'm still cracking up
Shinon chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hahahahahaha!

That was awesome
Higeotoko chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Haha, you made my day xD Absolutely hillarious, I couldn't help but giggle all the time while reading.

I don't get this incest thing everyone keeps bringing up. Sure, Gerik might have thought that but it's just an assumption right? ;)

You guys will end up like Gerik did here xD
The Lion of the West chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is one of those stories that makes you lol and then go me-yow.

Ah yes, incest...Fire Emblem wouldn't be Fire Emblem if there wasn't any incest...as weird as it is. So, I am not bothered by Ephraim and Eirika in the slightest (it's implied in the game people. Get over it).

Now, Neimi and Amelia...that's just not canon at all, but I don't really care.

Anyways, great fic, made me laugh a lot. And you made Joshua and Marisa a cute couple. Good detail too.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
nice! but i didn't like the incest mention.

LOL. Poor Gerik.

oh and I noticed that you had chosen the pairing Gerik-Marisa, but in the story its Joshua-Marisa.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Ha! Oh man, that made me laugh so hard! Loved it, simply loved it. Also liked the mention of NeimixAmelia, didn't think the pairing actully existed. The EirikaxEphraim wasn't exactly my kinda thing, but it's not to bad. I'm just not a big fan of incest.*shrug* All in all, it was a hilarious story.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Can't say it's an original joke, but, seriously, it's extremely funny when well written, like this. Great job!
joshua fanitic chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
that was hillarious making gerik think he was crazy one of the best fe stories ive read u sell your self short
moveorweredead chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
nice pairing and funny! nice
Aquile chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Was funny. Hahaha... If only Gerik knew how right he was!
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Okay. This seriously made me laugh. But honestly, this is weird. And wrong. XD

Not that the wrong part was bad. I don't know, but Ephraim and Eirika doing it was really wrong. I don't know why. Especially Amelia and Neimi. Weird. Wrong. Funny.

I'm having mixed feelings about this fic. I liked it, but...something holds me back from favoriting it.

Not to mention that Marisa was OOC, but the whole scene with Marisa and Joshua made me smile. I'd definitely like to see THAT someday. XD

Actually, Marisa did lose a bet to Joshua, but we can forget about that. XD

overall, nice fic, but WEIRD. poor Gerik. XD

Lfish
Choco.Catz chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
It was good! XD I feel sorry for Gerik!