Reviews for Kingdom Hospital: A second chance
TechKarma chapter 5 . 7/20
I know this doesn't get anymore updates (and probably never will) but it's pretty good. It's a shame that it no longer updates. (Though sadly that's with most KH fanfics) My only issue is that we never really get to see Paul and Lo spend more time together before Paul becomes "good". It would have been nice to just see the two interact a bit more and then fall in love, but I understand not having enough time and just wanting to get stuff out of your head for the sake of fluff. It's decent for that.

I'm almost positive that Lo was meant to be Hathor/Sekmeant reborn as a human, just like how Antibus is really Anubis. Hathor was the Goddess of love, feminine, motherhood, and nurture, which is how Lo is especially when she sings and be loving towards Paul. Also the fact that she seems to glow and have this goddess like beauty described to her. It also explains why Paul fell in love so fast for someone who has never felt love in years. Yet Lo has a strong sense of justice and is feisty and willing to pick fights even in the face of a man that could damage her beyond repair, which describes Hathor's other persona Sekmeant, the lioness deity of justice, war and rage.

Clever writing if that was the case!
BaDWolF89 chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
i like this story a lot, hope that you update sometime!
vic90 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Hey ive been waiting my whole life for you to update! Please do it soon!
LindiJo chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
AW i need more y havent u ever finish it. Need more more I say we need more.

BTW very well written story, love it
nightchildx chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
For God's sake! finish this! I'm dying here!
Lizzie5115 chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
I WANT MORE!

I havent read/seen KH in so long and i really like your story. I would like to see more of anubis and mary.

PLEASE UPDATE!

Lizzie

PS- is this story happening during the first season?
sessysgirlforever chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
oh plz write more i love it
Decaying Dream chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
great story, though i liked the beginning of the story best, but overall very good story, a bit(well actually way) to sappy for me, but because Gottreich is attacking and everything, and the beginning, i still say it's a pretty good story, update soon.
DreaBean chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
Hiya!

I certainly hope you update this again soon! I just found it and I'm really interested!

'Drea
Techno Mouse chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
oh right of course silly question never mind still loving it by the way
Techno Mouse chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hi! I've only read the first chapter so far, but it sounds friggin awesome. Um...listen, I was just wondering...what song and muscial were you thinking of that Lo was singing?
Rhoda Nightingale chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
I know I'm still far behind - my internet access has been VERY limited recently - but I'll catch up to your current update eventually. This is the best chapter so far - I'm still a little 'eh' about the idea of Antibus wanting to help Paul, but this image of the captured souls that Gottreich is torturing, with those little lights in little glass jars, is fantastic! Very original - I'm impressed.
Rhoda Nightingale chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
I find it interesting that Antibus is actually trying to help Paul, particularly since he had no compassion for him at all in the show. I mean that in a good way - I always felt kinda sorry for him myself.

To answer your question: Operation Morning Air is Dr. Jesse James's pet project. It was originally intended as a new outlook for the folks in the Sunshine Ward - the terminal patients, in other words - so that they could try and see the world more optimistically instead of just waiting around to die. Now, though, it's basically a joke.
Rhoda Nightingale chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
haha - this is so funny because this is exactly how most of my Paul Morlock fantasies end up going. (Is that sick or what?)
Rhoda Nightingale chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is an intriguing start! Although the way Antibus appears is very similar to the what happens to Peter on the show, everything else so far is original and very well-written.