Reviews for Street Tennis
ice spy with no eyes chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
wait.. didn't Choutaro say in the nationals arc that he's not Christian (though he likes to enter churches?)
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ah you're so great! All your stories are so funny! Well you know except for the angesty Mukahi one but other than that practically every story that I read of yours made me laugh out loud! you're great!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
xD Oh, the reincarnation thing was so great though! I love when you make certain fates or connections to the different people. It's so amusing. Wow... that AtoJi was almost SICKENINGLY sweet... I can understand why everyone else was disturbed. xD;
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
*snort* Shishido would be a serial killer hahah and Yuushi's a poison ivy XD my roomie seriously givin me weird looks
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Cute and funny.

Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Lol. I wanna molest Jirou, too! XD Oh, wait.. Also Atobe and Oshitari! Lol.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This is another good one!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
"Um...well, I believe in I guess I wouldn't be reincarnated..." The Christian said, brandishing the cross hung around his neck.

XD I love how you said, "brandishing", instead of-I don't know, poking or something.

Oshitari would SO be poison ivy...pity I didn't think of that first. Meh XD
McGwee chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Nice. As usual, another great fic from you. I love this one.

KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
YAY. ICA FEELS A BIT MORE LOVEDD. Though how can i be loved with Ral and Angie for friends...i mean you guys ENJOYY torturing me on a DAILY basis...i hate you...

LiQuYu chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
So what did Hiyoshi end up being as? lol. And what about the bets? Who's the debt now? lol. Anyways, amusing drabble as always. ) Keep writing~~*
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
“YEP, Since you’re like so…assassinish…”

“That’s not a word, Gakuto.” Oshitari said calmly.

“Well it should be!” The redheaded doubles specialist argued.

I'm not sure why, but my favorite quotes seem to be the ones said by Gakuto. Hm. XDD Heh, another great one! Love the ShishiGaku bickering.