Reviews for Finding Strife
echoing song chapter 41 . 8/20/2013
Good story. It didn't really have much in the way of plot... But it was still a fun ride! Thanks for writing this.
Soulookami chapter 41 . 4/1/2013
I really really enjoyed reading this sto ry! The sibling angle was something I've actually never come across before and I liked it a lot. I know you mentioned th e possibility of a sequel - any chance t hat could still happen? :)
seaweed chapter 31 . 1/29/2013
I just LoVe the way you portrai Zack! cheery, a bit on the loony side, friendly and funny! the plot so far is good and the rest of the characters good enough. The shortnes of your chapters does not tire you, but sometimes I think it takes from the contex and also your battle scenes are..not as descriptive or adrenaline fueled as I normaly want them but I also think you are getting better as the chapters progress. The chase of Zack and Cait around the Shinra duilding was very entertaining. So far I am really enjoying you fic!
CoolGirl18 chapter 41 . 10/8/2012
Its really awesome. write some more
exaigon chapter 41 . 8/9/2012
I loved it!
Kyu-Momo chapter 41 . 9/28/2011
awesome!

great job! :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
..did I just see an ff8 reference? *blinks a few times*

oh god.. Nanaki spouting "laguna" over and over again...

that would be hilarious. heheheh

Yup, another great chapter! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
ooh interesting idea so far!

and yeah I agree. tonberries were so... unfair during the battle arena. I usually made ABSOLUTELY sure I had an enemy skill equipped so I could cast deathforce... otherwise poor Cloudy was royally SCREWED if tonberry felt the need to knife him.

but yes I could just see Zack with little mini puppets on hand to annoy seph to no end and succeed EACH and EVERY time. heheheh

and why did this take me so long to find... seriously, it's great so far! :D

*runs to next chapter*
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 41 . 3/2/2011
WHOOOO BEST STORY EVER! its a pity that you didnt make a nosebleed induce scene between zack and cloud that would have been GOOOOOD!

lol anyway i love your story
Illulian chapter 41 . 5/5/2010
Wow! This fic is quite excellent. Defiantly not what I was expecting. One thing I think that doesn't do it justice is it's description. I passed up this fic three times before actually clicking and reading and can kick myself now for not reading it sooner. But really, "Completely AU. Remix of the Wutai War with Sephiroth and everyone's fav blonde." didn't really give me much to go by! I finally read it when I noticed a favorite author of mine had faved it. I think if you added a bit more, more people might not pass it up like I did, only to regret it later...

-Blooming D.
‥.。・。*:
q chapter 41 . 3/31/2010
great fic yo! But yaoi? what yaoi?
Koure chapter 41 . 3/14/2010
I totally loved it, it was nice and long with just the right amount of drama. I vote a 10 on a one to ten scale.
MapleLinah chapter 41 . 3/2/2010
I love how you wrote Zack! I laughed out loud many times because of his witt D
Kalerin chapter 39 . 2/2/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! I have read it five times and I never get tired of it. One question; would you mind if I used your nickname for Sephiroth in my story? Everyone calls him Seph but I want one of my characters to call him Roth. Just to make it different. Thanks!
Artemis no Himitsu chapter 41 . 2/1/2010
Aww..cute ending. Excellent story; I do hope for a sequel. Conversely, I'm sure that those other loitering plotbunnies will turn out just as well. Whatever inspires you!