Reviews for Symbols of Femininity
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
I know that this story isn't consistent to the Canon time line anymore, so it's a bit AU in its own right, but I like it a lot. It hasnt been updated in a long time, but I hope one day, if the muse returns, it will be again. Thanks for writing what you have so far, it was an enjoyable read!
Teyona chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
I really really really hope you can continue updating this story one day!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
So, Sakura doesn't have her Seal..? She doesn't have her superhuman strength..? I like this and all, but, I would like to see Sakura kick someone's ass-rip them to shreds...Falcon punch them into a lot of broken trees xD
Kiwi2tan chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
I don't know if this story is completely abandoned, but I'd like to see a new chapter. I love your style!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
I like your story! Update soon!
parplanet chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
what the heck!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Beautiful story, is it completely abandonned ?

Love how Sakura is gradually been unveile to her teamates as a women and also how they are learning to perceive how they see her.
I actually rooting for a Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke :3; team 7 would share :D
himeko63 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Excellent story and chapter you have here! I absolutely love how you have portrayed Sakura and the rest of Team 7! Poor girl hopefully things will look up for her! I can't wait to see the progression of Sakura'a relationship with Sasuke and Naruto! I know it's been a while since the last update but I haven't lost hope! I look forward for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Ow, poor Sakura!
GlOmP3R chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Loving this ! Kickass job.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
When you had Sakura ask the eyebrow question (which I could not stop laughing at, by the way), I Googled Gaara. Lo and behold, he has none.

Anyways, I really do like this story. I feel like you write Sakura fairly well, and the plot is pretty good so far. I also love the Sand Siblings, and how our kunoichi protagonist interacts with all of them. The advice scenes seem fairly realistic, too. Out of curiosity, will there be pairings? Just, well, curious.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
LOLOLoL Ino LEft without her skirt ! Genius!
TehFangirlBRO chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
AHAHAH THE LOTION! xD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
YES! Have to say I've turned into an avid fan of NaruSaku. Used to be strict Sasusaku and Naruhina... BUT! I have been swayed, though I will never ever never never ever go for SasuHina. Hate that pair with all my being.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
hey wheres the next part? by the way its awsome!