Reviews for Symbols of Femininity
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 9 . 4/5
I like your story! Update soon!
parplanet chapter 9 . 2/16
what the heck!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 9 . 1/28
Beautiful story, is it completely abandonned ?

Love how Sakura is gradually been unveile to her teamates as a women and also how they are learning to perceive how they see her.
I actually rooting for a Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke :3; team 7 would share :D
himeko63 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Excellent story and chapter you have here! I absolutely love how you have portrayed Sakura and the rest of Team 7! Poor girl hopefully things will look up for her! I can't wait to see the progression of Sakura'a relationship with Sasuke and Naruto! I know it's been a while since the last update but I haven't lost hope! I look forward for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Ow, poor Sakura!
GlOmP3R chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Loving this ! Kickass job.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
When you had Sakura ask the eyebrow question (which I could not stop laughing at, by the way), I Googled Gaara. Lo and behold, he has none.

Anyways, I really do like this story. I feel like you write Sakura fairly well, and the plot is pretty good so far. I also love the Sand Siblings, and how our kunoichi protagonist interacts with all of them. The advice scenes seem fairly realistic, too. Out of curiosity, will there be pairings? Just, well, curious.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
LOLOLoL Ino LEft without her skirt ! Genius!
TehFangirlBRO chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
AHAHAH THE LOTION! xD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
YES! Have to say I've turned into an avid fan of NaruSaku. Used to be strict Sasusaku and Naruhina... BUT! I have been swayed, though I will never ever never never ever go for SasuHina. Hate that pair with all my being.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
hey wheres the next part? by the way its awsome!
a-little-crazy-is-good-for-you chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm going to follow XP
Kyo12591 chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
pretty epic fanfic! I enjoy this. It's awesome. Nicely done.

Kyo
halas chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
This is soooo brilliant! Everything just fits in perfectly! I love this Sakura! Please update sooooonnnnnnn!
Kiki-The-ONE chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Please update soooon! Like...tomorrow. Please? Can't wait to read next chapter. 3