Reviews for Greener On The Other Side
Ringelsocke chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
Hey! I like your story. I missed a little, how should I say, serious talking between the brothers.

There are much unsaid things left...

But I really like it!
Holly Lukeman chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
You did a great job showing that the greatest motivation for either brother to anything is each other. Whether or not their actions are misguided (Dean's deal, Sam's hunt for Lilith, need I go on?), they do it in some way for the other person.

This is an entertaining story and I'm glad I found it. Good work!
Holly Lukeman chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
Even with all their enemies, the Winchesters have a few friends. Until they die. Which usually happens. Sorry, I'm in a fairly morbid mood.

Good chapter.
Holly Lukeman chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
I find it interesting that the only thing that really scared Dean was losing his brother or his father. Although, after coming back from Hell, he seems to be afraid of going back. Which is absolutely understandable. Their lives are so messed up.

This is another chapter I really like - once again, you show sides of Sam's character that a lot of people don't pick up on, and it's nice to see.
Holly Lukeman chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Even though you wrote this before the episode, it did remind me of Born Under a Bad Sign. Every time I watch that, I'm reminded of how well Jared Padalecki does Evil. It's a shame that he probably won't do any villain roles because of how pretty he is. I kind of wish he'd do a Heath Ledger and go for the unique and creepy roles that leave you frozen in your seat. Or a good romantic comedy. Either one.

Another emotionally traumatizing story. I'm inexplicably in the mood for this kind of thing, so it's an entertaining ride. It's been a while since I've read this and it's cool to reread it.
Holly Lukeman chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
I've noticed a startling lack of stories where Sam is in trouble, so it's entertaining to read something where all he does is get into trouble. As unfortunate as that is for him, I need something to do until Thursday when we get a new episode, and this is helping a ton. I may be going a little crazy from withdrawal.
Holly Lukeman chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
I completely forgot that this was the story with Sam as a ghost. Well, kind of. I kept getting images of that in my head, and I have not been able to pinpoint where it was from. I'm glad to have found it.

One thing I don't think I mentioned was that I like how you added Sam's tendency to keep things to himself. It gets worse with time, and it's actually one of the more interesting, frustrating things about Sam. Glad you included it - some people miss that about him.
Holly Lukeman chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
Class president... she's got her hooks in deep if Sam believes that. But like you wrote, Sam wanted his brother to be happy. They tend to blame themselves for things they are not responsible for - it's a family trait, I think.

Another good chapter.
Holly Lukeman chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I'm sitting here at my computer trying to figure out how I'm so attached to this story. I think it's because you made it funny, sad, suspenseful, heart wrenching and just about everything else. If I remember correctly, things just get worse for the guys from here on out. Did I mention that I really like this story?
Holly Lukeman chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Rip my heart out, why don't you? Geez. I have a soft spot for these brothers that's roughly the size of Texas, and this story gets me every time. I think this chapter was one of my favorites.
Holly Lukeman chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Father Bo is a fantastic name. It contrasts hilariously with how Sam acts and with his day job. Dean's inevitable attraction to anything in a skirt was very amusing, especially Sam's thought of "That girl had definitely just walked off with his heart, or a lower organ at least" was too much. Witty and amusing as heck. But then it just made me let my guard down and get hit with the end of the chapter. Good work.
Holly Lukeman chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Ouch. I forgot just how much this story pulled at my heartstrings. Poor Sammy. Those two never do well when they're apart (or when they think they'll be apart). An emotionally wrenching story - good work.
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
A quick trip to the emergency room for a couple stitches... The life these boys lead never ceases to amuse and slightly horrify me. You portray their life well, especially with the addition of the junk food pile that constitutes their daily diet. If they didn't get regular exercise running for their lives, these guys would have major health problems. The whole thing with the priest outfits was funny. So was the gas station.

Awesome chapter.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 12 . 12/26/2008

amzing job

i loved how much depth you gave Sam and his abilities and to contance and hell

i really loved this one x

friendly chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
just got a chance to read all of this.. good was very good...