Reviews for Dark Respite
Monster King chapter 14 . 4/20
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Disappointed chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
Why why why why why! Why did you let that obnoxious know it all twat and brainless retard join harry? Dam it all the story was so good until that point. Nobody likes a bossy hermione, honestly that was a bad move. Fuck hermione and Ron, they are meant to be bashed and ridiculed not helping him. So sad what happened. Your story was so good too, very original spin on the whole dying and coming back plot. But seriously fuck Hermione and Ron, no one likes them.
kelwin chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Hi I like your fics. I hope you would think of continuing them. I was looking for the author FullPensieve's but under that name on fanfiction net I could only find no fics. can you direct me to there fic and more like that please. thanks
Darren Jaguar chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Now THAT was a freakin' acid trip. Wonder what comes next (though it'll likely never come, 7 years after...)
Darren Jaguar chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Love Salazar's sarky wit :)
SeverlyLate chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
It,s kind of well written... But i got tired of this mad idiot Potter. Sorry.
misherukuro chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Interesting story. ,
Banner chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
I found this story yesterday evening, and sat up til way past my bedtime reading it straight through. I'm going to be useless all day today, but I just couldn't stop.
WittyBasketcase chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
A perfect mixture of fucked up and humor .
please update. .
I am a fan that had not lost hope
ArcaneMaverick chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Better but then it got silly again. What's with all the fics I am reading lately dragging things out? I'll give it one more chapter to make something happen before I give up.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Holy shit. This whole chapter was practically filler. Harry somehow escapes the dementor. That's all that really happened. Humor was poor too. Just a generic snarky quip here an there. I don't understand. The first chapter was good. This just has a bunch of people talking that won't amount to a hill of beans in the plot.
X chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Okay, I can see Harry as angry, impulsive, and violent, but not unthinking stupidity - not after the first couple of times, anyway. Your Harry never learns. I'm gone.
kffs chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Tremendous.

Good luck with whatever it is you're up to nowadays
kffs chapter 6 . 9/17/2013