Reviews for The Pill
h0neybunny16 chapter 5 . 3/16
plssssssssssss tell me you updated :O
i want to find out what's next ? update update update update update
sn0wy.mk0826 chapter 5 . 3/13
omg that was so good plssssssssssssssssssssssssss tell me that you updated ! it's been like forever!
Merley chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I need the next chapter. Gods, I love this so much!
sfbxfcb chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Wonderful!
Daisyangel chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Why did she lie to Eric? Do you ever plan to continue this story?
FuzzySlipper19 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Wow, I actually LOVE the pairing Eric x Jackie! Not as much as Jackie and Hyde, but I still really like it! I would be so so happy if you updated

Best Wishes,

FuzzySlipper19
Jonathan 81 chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Hi,

I'm new to Jackie/Eric fanfiction, and I must admit. This is great and totally believable. I know this hasn't been updated in a bit, but I hope you come back to it. You do that, and I'll review more. Keep up this great work.
NORA chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Cassie-D1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
This is getting really good, and i can't wait for more, please update soon!
ArTeMuS09 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Nice. Please continue.
Dejahnerra chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Loving the story so far just wish the chapters were longer.:)
AutumnSoleil chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Poor Jackie, she should have told Eric the truth he could continue to help her out I mean she can't go to Kelso about this, he's an Idiot! Love your fic, can't wait for more!
Lil Miss Bossy chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Yes, Jackie isn't pregnant at all!

*gasp*

I wonder why she didn't tell, please update soon!
mynameisnoone chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
what the the hell please tell me jackie isn't going to get rid of the baby and what is with her telling eric she WASN'T pregnant my goodness this is getting to good and donna is so overreacting it was a kiss on the cheek and she flips out about but of course here is to hoping that kiss leads to more!

LOVING THIS STORY SO MUCH KEEP UPDATING YAY!
allienicole16 chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
Oh poor eric. He doesnt know the truth and he just got dumped. Well sorta dumped. Poor poor eric. And poor jackie. Man she needs to tell the truth. I bet kitty spills the beans. Great job.