Reviews for Terminology
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
loved this. well done
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really like that, very well done!
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This was really good! :) Keep up the great work!
IronicNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Girlfriend, this don't need Dialogue. thank you very much for the enjoyable read and the fluffiness of the story!

-Lynn (Whom has a snow day today)
MajandraNova chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Really nice. I love the thought of them being husbands (is it called husbands?). I don't think that dialogue was necessary in this fic, it would have disturbed the whole POV atmosphere.
CSI Dork chapter 1 . 7/20/2007

this is nice, it doesn't matter that it has no dialogue. Some of the best fics don't have any dialogue. I like the way this was written in kind of a biographical way but I imagine it's Nick looking back and I love the whole thing about the word 'boyfriend' being avoided the whole time, dunno why I just do.

Well done it was a great fic!

Sazmuffin chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I like it. Nick is most definitely in character, as is Greg. Something about the whole Texan mystique, for lack of a better word, just fascinates me. Not to mention, ehem, it's rather adorable, if you ask me.

Well done. Be proud of it.
Redpixie55 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007

I like the lack of dialouge. makes it more unique.

I think this is really good idea, well done.

And your judgement about this being one of your best stories isn't clouded.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I actually like the lack of dialogue in this fic, it gives it a sense of like a day dream or a story told from only one person's mind, if that makes any sense.
singingstarryknights chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
don't sell yourself short... this is really good!

as far as background information... the best possible quick reference source i've found is ... but the wikipedia pages for each character are more in depth and more detailed, mostly. hope that helps. i'm a research-aholic when it comes to writing.. :)

i really really enjoyed your fic, it was really sweet, and i loved reading Nick's thoughts. i don't think it needed any dialogue. the bit about the wedding bands was incredibly heartfelt, and sentimental. you nailed Nick, dead on. i loved it.