Reviews for Rivals
Rachel Indeed chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I adore this story you have done so much to capture their characters, and the way they hurt each other and yet understand each other's pain so deeply. Beautiful characterization, fantastic dialogue (they say just enough, not too much). And in the end they are able to look to the future together, knowing that their love will shape the people they are about to become. Fantastic.

I think my favorite part is when Kara realizes that Lee understands not only why she broke it off - "Is it because you think you're bad luck?" - but also how she broke it off - she made him say he loved her and then sent him away - and yet still thinks they are good for each other, and that they are capable of escaping their pasts.

Yay. I loved this.
Darthme1011 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
sweet little story
Monday the 14th chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
That's right! She's the best!

great job, nice fic!
NewFan chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
I really enjoyed this story and think you did a great job writing Lee and Kara's characters.
zestysushi chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I usually don't read Pre-mini fics but this one caught my eye. I am glad to say it did not disappoint. Thanks for the great read!
the queen of spin chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Thanks for a great story. It really made me smile.
pixysticks chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
very nice! please continue.
blondevor chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Love it! What a great little ficlet! :) Excellent character portrayals. Thanks for sharing :)

Keep it coming!
Jassika chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
This was great. I love that they're back together and that they're more open with each other. It's a great transition from pyramidplayers to pilots. Thank you for this story.
NicB chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Nice work. I really like these kinds of pre-bsg stories. This one's starting out really well and I'm excited to see where it goes from here!
gibgirl04 chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
What a lovely chapter this was. I loved how Lee was there for her even when he thought she wouldn't want him to be. I love how Lee has given Kara something else to love other than pyramid. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing such a sweet fic.
BSGaddict chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
That ending made me smile - I love that you had Lee talk her into becoming a pilot. The first hospital scene where he goes to talk to her was very well done too - you really got across how much the two of them manage to say to each other despite saying very little aloud. Liked Zak giving wise advice too.
blameamy chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
wow kara really is a screw up

cant things just be good once and a while

(laughs)

D
webber82 chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
Cool fic, can't wait to see where it goes next! :)
BSGaddict chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I was wondering how long it would be before the angst started! A question of whose issues would cause trouble first.

Great story - the characters ring true even though it's AU. I like the echoes of the show you've put in as well with the dialogue 'don't think I won't get my job done', 'I'm a screw up', Lee waking up alone etc.

Looking forward to the next part.