Reviews for Seedling
fireylight chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
loved it! :3
Toxo chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was really sweet and nicely written fic. I loved when Larsa thought how his 'family' would tease him about Penelo and how he promises to protect Penelo and start being more indepented. I hope you'll continue this some day. It's really good, in my opinion. :)
gooeycheese chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
nicely done.
NM chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Aw..I love this! Larsa is so sweet.
DigitalTart chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
You stole my title. My Intarnet Lawyerz gonna sue you good.

These two have much cuteness. Good eye for details as well.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Aww, if Larsa were real, I'd just wanna give him a bear-hug for being so chilvarous and cute!

I especially love his thoughts of his peer's teasing, which, in all reality, would probably be quite accurate! :)

(And hooray for more multi-chapters!)
Alma's Muse chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This was a sweet story. Reading your stories is inspriring me to attempt to write some of my own. Larsa and Penelo really are a cute couple at any age. Thanks for sharing.

Alma's Muse
Karen Hart chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
u.u I swear, your fics are the reason I visit this section. Anyway, I loved this! Especially the idea of Larsa's deciding to protect Penelo being the real gateway to his independence. Total hearts.

And you know, there's just something about your stories that seem to ring "true", like you might actually find scenes of them if you wait long enough after the credits. As always, an awesome fanfic. _

"And yes, this will serve as the introduction to a new multi-chapter bit of something I've already finished a couple of pages of..."

I, for one, am looking forward to it!