Reviews for Just to Find You
Awesome job !
Alice Loves Chris Meloni chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
love this story
Shikabane-Mai chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
Aww, finally the old Seth is back, not the selfish ass! :) I love him when he's like THIS.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
Oh my... Seth knows the secret. I loved the way he found out, I loved that it was Ryan who broke it to him, I love that Ryan said: “I love her, Seth.” he said finally. “I’ve loved her for a long time.”

I just hate how selfish Seth is being. He doesn't deserve Kirsten trying to mend their relationship. Ryan doesn't deserve being trumped by Seth. Hmph.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
I feel so incredibly warm for Ryan. He's been lonely so long in his life, and finally, someone loves genuinely loves him for whom he really is. :D Love the love-making in this chapter!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Seth is so mean for being angry at her. It's not her fault Sandy died. :(

That Rysten scene at the end! SO GOOD! But then she finally started to realize what they were doing, and how Seth would react to a relationship between his best friend and his mom... I can't wait to see what else is going to happen. :)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Hmm. I love the way you're slowly taking things and not jumping straight into the romance & stuff! Now I'm going to read on!
TheChic chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
I have been reading this fic, and when I got here, I just had to let you know how much I am enjoying it before I continue. That Caroline has been encouraging you does not surprise me, as I also admire her work. Both of you have managed to make this pairing very plausible, each in your own way.

You have brought such emotion to this story and while it is highly romantic, you have added the elements of angst that keep it from being schmoopy. Please forgive me as I am sure I will add more reviews as I read.
thekiller00 chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
Hey, I reviewed this on live journal, only to find it completely finsihed here. That was an AMAZING ending ! You really should do a sequel fic for this !
marcopolo8170 chapter 10 . 5/31/2007
I loved the last chapter. I would love to see a follow up maybe a year of two later to see how Ryan and Kirsten and Seth are doing.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
aw very well written, all the feelings

is this the end?

congrats
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
like Seth being adult v real, don't really like the idea of Kirsten being more upset over Ryan than Sandy dying tho
kursk chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
Good fic, cant wait for your next one.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
great chapter liked the talks
VerbalAtrocity chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
okay. so i know longer want to slap kirsten..i actually want to hug her! i feel so bad for her!

but i do want to punch Ryan for being a dumbass. he better answer his phone or let someone find him! gr