Reviews for Healing a Family
disastermovieguy chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is really good. I love it, and penny is cute and the movie itself is really awesome. Loved Venom and his screeches. It just looked plain cool. Nice job in this
ItsATrap101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This SO should have been in the movie!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Movie-Venom is an ASS!

*pummels with frying-pan*

ASS! HOLE! ASS! HOLE!

Venom: Ow! Ow! Stop that! OW!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aww, good fic! Great job.
Spiderman rules 321 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I liked it but i have a critique. Penny didn't need a cane in the movie so i dont think she'd have to have Venom support her.
Morgomir chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Lovely story. Keep up the good work.
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
While I don't fault the movie for not including something like this, it had so much story to cram in after all, I do like what you've written. I could really see something like this having happened in-between scenes.

But I also got the impression that Flint saw Spiderman as an enemy, targeting him for no good reason and vilified him as an obstacle. And that this would have changed when he saw how Venom was "killed" (we all know that enough of him and his host might be left to regenerate) and how hard Spiderman tried to save Edie, he would have understood that Spiderman was not the bad guy in this.

Either way, nice little story, one wonders if Flint might find some positive way of using his powers that might get him the money he needs to save Penny. It wouldn't be easy but I bet Spider Man has some connections and would be willing to help him.
Freiheit1692 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I loved that. And the ending was so appropriate. It was so touching...

Great job! I just watched the movie this afternoon. It rocked!

Cheero
thisisoldandunused chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Very nice portrayal of the characters. Lovely description at the end.