Reviews for Claim
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
*flails*

Perfect. Lovely. Thank you!
harmonyhelms chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh I love this! The ending is perfect too.

This line -"The second time he saw her was when his life had ended anyway, and then she started it again."

is so beautiful. I think you captured Nathan's veiw perfectly :) Peter totally is his life :)
Gamebird chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like the end, especially. Kind of hard to get into the rest.
azab chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
loved it
Rustinmybones chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Fantastic! Your character depiction is flawless, I can even hear the pauses as the character's natural speech how you write them. Very good job on the punctuation there - I don't know if its correct, and I don't care; the lines you wrote for them (2 of my 3 favorite characters) are really spot on.

About the storyline itself, thanks for being so clear on the setting, and I (as a newly delighted to be addict) appreciate that you made a few subtle references to the episode. It helped me visualize the story.

I also adore the concept, this would've made a nice addition to the episode, and maybe it was written originally but had to be left out in the interest of time... but I like it a great deal, and I'm about to surf your other works in hopes I'll find more Heroes fics.

The only problem I have with your story is that it ended... But I'm willing to ignore that in the hopes you'll write more.

*wink*

Keep it up Selena, my addiction is counting on you (no pressure though!).

Cannon
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I really liked the last line of this story, which fits perfectly with my image of Claire, Peter, and Nathan.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
aw. that's cute. well done.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
You've got the dialogue between the brothers precisely the way it would be if this scene had appeared on the show. Lovely work!
Torniquet chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I liked it.

Although its kind of wrong of me to be a fan of Paire and like that last line, but I did.
WickedGrimmerie chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I loved it. The ending was excellent. I actually like Peter just being Claire's uncle. It fits, I think.
LimitedMage chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I loved this... A little weird reading it in present tense, but other than that, it's perfect. Keep writing!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hmm. Gotta love Peter. I do believe that you have the characters down pat.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I liked that. Interesting take on the revelation of Claire's existance and it is surprising there aren't more fics where the brothers talk about Claire and what she means to the family.

-Ellie
Adele RK Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
whoa... that ending just took me aback. but that's a good thing.. i just didn't expect that kind of answer. i must say awesome job!
AJeff chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Great story. Just a ONESHOT? Hope you're planning on continuing. Love the last line.