Reviews for Anticipated Realizations
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This was excellent story it was very cute
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was a good story it was very cute.
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Beautiful! I love the tension!

I also love Clark ripping Ollie out of his seat during their make-out session. I laughed at that.
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Cool Story! :)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i love it its great
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
this was good.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Awe, this one-shot was awesome, I really liked it! The plot’s great as always and so was the character portrayal as well, as the character interaction, especially Clark/Oliver, of course, hehe! And everything was well written too, of course!

They finally got what they wanted in the end, each other, so cute! The kissing scene was really nice, btw!

Kudos!
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Yo!

*.*

I loved it!

It was just too perfect! Congratulations!

xDD

Ah, I did thought that you were going to let Clark die, you know. As a different way to show the scene.

But I'm glad and relieved you didn't.

Congratulations again.

Bye, may God be with you.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
oh this one was really really really REALLY! AWESOME!

oh doyou have one where clarkie's all weak and lex is all insane and totally like keeping him in a cage or something

because ahe "loves" him and then ollie to the rescue?

huh?

lol

you kick bo-tay!
eternaltime101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
once again, another master piece completed. i think its amazing you keep coming up with more ideas of ways their relationship could have/should have started! and lex totally deserved all that, cause hes a prick! thank you so much for writing this. and btw, i loved the car scene, i could totally picture the entire thing lol, epically ollie just laying with clark on the seat, so CUTE!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Ahh... more, please! hurry up! )
Dayna chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I love this story! I mean I love all your stories about Clark and Oliver. Can't wait for more of your stories!
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Corny, I have to agree. But not unpleasant. I like your works. They have honey sweet appeals to them and I like it.

I don't have much to say, I like how you played with the emotions. Not too little and not overmuch. Just the right amount.
mercuryadept92 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I love it. It's just such a cute story. I really like this pairing. Great Job.