Reviews for What If
loveless-sempai chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
oh god. when I got to the part when Don woke up and it was all a nightmare, I just stared at my computer for a long period of time and had a creepy inception moment. I thinks I just died...lol, good story thought!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
ahhhh... It was beautiful. I cried. But dear, what else could I do with this perfect, touching ending? Amazing work, well done!
Donakiko chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Don, Raph, Mikey, Leo: CASEY!

Me: Wait'a go ruin the family moment there Case

Raph: I'm gonna go kill some P.D's Wanna come?

Mikey: I WILL!

Leo: Me too

Don: I think I'll stay

Me: Me too

Raph: Fine kill joys, see ya (Leaves)

Don: Do you think the story got to him?

Me: Eh, It's Raph so probably

Don: Wanna set up the first aid table for when they get back?

Me: Sure why not!

Great story. It just inspired Raph, Leo and Mikey to go kill purple Dragons! Thanks :P
Lina03 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Wow, such a beautiful and wonderfully sad story. I cried, but i loved it because the ending was something I could accept. Thank you for sharing, it's a wonderful fic and moving depiction of Hamato family dynamics.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Aw, this fic was so touching! That's a wonderful ending as well. Awesome job!
ImmaBeatYouWithaCrowbar chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Awesome! I had never, ever dreamed that Leo could be insane! Or that Raph could be so...weird! Or that Mikey could just be so quiet and not-jokey! This really shows different sides of the turtles, and I just love it! Especially since there's a happy ending, and a funny one, at that! This is a definite favorite!
Deana chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
WOW what an excellent story! I loved it! The end was funny, lol! ;)
Burakku's Shadow chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Haha! '"Freakin' weirdos if you ask me."' Great line!

AWESOME ending!

The chapters were starting to make me depressed. Then I realize -it's all a dream. Freaky!

If I were Donnie, I honestly don't know how I'd react to everyone being there after such a horrendous nightmare, well -daymare, if you decide this all took place in the middle of the day.

Love the story. And now you truly, absolutely deserve this catch-phrase:

ICHI, JUU, HYAKU, SEN, SONOFWOLF-SANDA! :D And like I said -YOU TRULY DESERVE THIS!

~Burakku's Shadow/Manjoume-Enchantress
OSYH chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Whoa this was pretty intense. My head was actually spinning while I was reading about Donnie's encounter with Leo.

Still, good read, I enjoyed it. Good thing Donnie learned some things from this dream.
Luna13 chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
wow that was so sad and beautiful it makes me cry. Loved it really deep it's just wow.

Great job one of my fav stories 4 ever.

Luna
Slash McSlash chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Hahaha, that was great. You tied it together well at the end, not over-sad, not over-emotional or ridiculously cheesy. In short, you did not disappoint! -two thumbs up-

~ND
eeveemew chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
:) Great story. Yay for a happy ending!
anypenname chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
Wow! This is an amazing story! Thanks for updating it so quickly... I was just finishing chapter 3 when chapter 4 was posted _

Seeing the family fall apart like that was really sad (;_;) I like how you had Leo leave-it was something unexpected that made all of the other events happen unexpectedly.

Poor Don... that must have been seriously disturbing. Hmm, I wonder if that happens to him every time he asks a "what if" question! ;P
OSYH chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Aw, I feel so bad for the entire family. I wonder where Leo is, is he coming back anytime soon?

And I totally agree that only Mikey would be able to see and hear Donny.
Slash McSlash chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Eh, I wanna know what happens! -bounces up and down- Once again, great work from you. :D Update soon, please!