Reviews for Trial of the Hearts
LilLinkGirl chapter 14 . 8/16/2017
I like it! his was good, though I kind of wanted to see the plot against Kim and Ron brought to light just to see the reactions that everyone had but this was more realistic :)
Bobtrumpet chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Wonderfully done. There were a couple disconnects but nothing major. Good show.
Tetsuhara chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
I came to this story quite by accident and selected it at random. And I have to say I'm extremely glad I did.

The elements of humor and the story of the relationship of Ron and Kim as affected by the press were really top notch I felt.

The later swing into brutal realism in the last third of the story was a surprise considering the way things started, but it was still a good change up.

I was a little taken back by the way Team Possible seemed to be stuck in an inescapable position, and that Ron's MMP didn't come more in play, especially when Kim was being tortured, but given the overall quality of the story, those are minor issues I feel.

Thanks for the story, it was very good!
Valerie3 chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
I seldom cry over books, movies, or fanfics. However, I couldn't help but tear up as I read the last couple chapters of this story. And, oddly enough, the only word I can think of to appropriately describe this fanfic is "beautiful." Also, I know this may sound strange, but I feel as if it has been an honor of mine to read this story.
hollodizzle chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
I know I'm kinda late in this review but i just had to leave one. I just want to congratulate the both of you for writing such a wonderful story. I can honestly say these end chapters left a tear in my eye after reading. Its just so good to see that through all the hardships that Kim and Ron went through that it all ended out ok.
Reader101w chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
Great story, superb job team WhiteCap, both of you.

After all the perils after Kim and Ron's capture, and the terrible ending of the one but last chapter, the last chapter came as a wonderful relief.

I especially liked the use of 'You'll be in my heart', ever since I heard that song first, I have searched for a story or episode where it fitted. This story provided that scene.

The improvement of your teamwork clearly shows over the continuation of the story. Where at first the scenes are rapid (sometimes even rushed) and not fully connecting. Later on the separate parts flow into one indistinguishable storyline.

If you ever decide to join forces again, count me in as a reader.

Keep up the very good writing that you both do so well,

reader101w
Jawelik chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Nice story. I enjoyed it much. Was a little worried about our heroes towards the end there. ) Its always nice to read a finished story. So many good but incomplete fics out there, so this was nice. Thanks for the read.

-Jawelik
Shrike176 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
Good story, worth waiting for the ending.
Yamal chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
A little dark but a great story anyway. Nice work, guys. _
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Quite the ending guys, thanks for completing this one.

Interesting twist in the joining of a former foe with the Ninja of Yamanouchi and GJ to rescue Kim and Ron from their 'sentence'. Senor Senior could not stand for this desecration of the villainous code by those in that government and aligned with those who would not stand idly by and watch their Chosen One and his Betrothed essentially murdered by the corruption firmly entrenched in that country.

Drakken and Shego may have to stay 'Underground' for some time to come. Forget about Yamanouchi or the burned entities who are searching for them, with Kim and Ron out there they may never see the light of day again.

Politics and money. Dangerous things in the world Kim and Ron now tread, more dangerous than any plot their adversaries ever could come up with. It's too bad that Du fed an epitome of that beast such an innocent fare in his jealousy. He wrecked so much by his actions and now so much will be tainted by distrust in the aftermath.

But their final dance as Middleton High students showed all that they will persevere, gain momentum and eventually thrive, stronger than ever.

By each others side.

CajunBear73
Jimmy1201 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
The ending sort of matches the entire story - I mean they couldn't even manage to get executed without something going astray. It makes sense that SSS would help - after all, this was definitely not following the rule book of villains. I was wondering where Yamanouchi was - the debt of honor thing not to mention watching out for their chosen one. I was also wondering where Ron's MMP was, but as this was before Graduation, I figure he hadn't really come into it yet. Still, if there was ever a time to figure it out...

The gauntlet of cheering people at the end seemed a little much, but I guess if it worked for Top Gun, who am I to complain.

All in all, you guys are among the reasons I read Kim Possible fan fic and not Shakespear fan fic.

Thanks
TheRedKommie chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
As always I love your choices of songs Whitem and Cap. Also, loved the way you ended this. I kinda of expected it, not all the details but it was still fun to read!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Well I suppose that I should start reviewing this. Good start by the way guys.

Larry (ST-103)
NakedMoleDogg chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
This would be what I refer to as "pulling a Gandalf," and I honestly did not expect it by the last few moments of Chapter 13.

Team Possible was sentenced to death by a court of law, so forgive me for not believing the Vietnamese government would pardon the charges against them after learning of their technical escape (which should happen soon, since they returned to the same school and publicly announced themselves on television under the same names). It would be a wonder to see them live a happy life after this.

While I understand you wanted to make a serious plot twist as well as find some way to save the duo - perhaps to keep the audience happy? - I personally think the story may have been better off with the tragic ending; I reference the multiple Shakespeare plays with fatal flaws and the Dumbledore incident when I say this. Not to mention, the marriage proposal scene from the previous chapter would have been all the more memorable. Don't get me wrong, seeing the main character(s) die is not normally good for the works, but neither is seemingly grasping for straws in order to breathe a sigh of relief. These are just my reflective opinions.

Nonetheless, the breadth of the story was very well written, and I enjoyed reading each chapter! I hope to see more from you, both of you, in the future.

Well done, and best regards!

-JD (NMD)
Earl Allison chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Thank you both. Thank you so much.

I'm not too proud to admit I really lost sleep over worrying about Kim and Ron, THAT'S how good a job two both did.

Thank you for the ending, thank you for EVERYTHING.

Words cannot express my relief, and my gratitude.

Take it and run,