Reviews for His Reluctance
Wolfisis chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Loved this.
Cocoalata chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Oh, wow.

I really hope you'll read this sometime, even though the story is so old.

Because i'd like to thank you for it. For every word. Every second reading it was absolutely worth the time and sleep lost ;)

This piece of writing has something absolutely beautiful to it. I could see Dr. Cox and JD most of the time because they were so believably portrayed. You made me believe that this could actually have been in the series, even though I know perfectly well they would never have done that. Still.

Frankly, I've been using this for flight because I didn't have the nerves to deal with my own life, and you did a wonderful job at taking my mind off it. I read all of this in a rush last night, and I've had a fuzzy sticky feeling in my belly all day.

Needless to say, I love it. 3

That's pretty much it, because I have nothing to criticize. Sorry about that :)

Thank you and please, for the sake of everybody, just keep writing, will you?
Kari-demon chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
i'm sure you haven't thought about this story (and possibly this fandom) in a while, but holy shit this fic just blew me away.

just wanted to let you know.
JxIHarkness-Jones chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Aww

Loved it :D
ban-chan100 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
wow grat story i loved it soooooooooo much THANK YOUUUUU i felt sooo sory for JD but i loved the way it ended.

brittanyyl90 chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I love how well you portray Perry as gentle and sweet to JD, while still keeping his snark. Please finish this story soon!
likemycoffee chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
I see this story hasn't been updated in 2 years. Just checked out the opening chapter and i'd be interested in reading further if it gets finished, at the moment though i'm not going to read on as it seems unlikely that you will finish it and i can't bear being left hanging. i hope you do finish it as it's an enjoyable read so far:)
Ladyblue17 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Please please please update this story! I love it so much!

Seriously it's amazing!

have some inspiration

/watch?d8sZ0io8DgE&featurechannel_page

/watch?joJgXn7dfMg&featurechannel_page
LyssaLaughable chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
awh yay ]

he isn't being mean to JD anymore !

that is exciting.

and go carla ]

she always wins ]

LyssaLaughableP
Nekoi Hiokans chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
Oh...will you update this story soon? I have a strong hatred of cliff hangers!
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hah- so I totally wrote a song for this story.
charlie-becks chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
i hope u update this story,but if not u could actually end it here its brilliant as it is :D but if u update please let me know.
scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
GR...

STUPID PERRY!

( tears apart bedroom in horrible rage )

RAWR!

I'm a lion. )

Good chapter, BTW
scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I like that you incorperated the hoodie into this one. )

scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw, poor JD.

Stupid Perry needs to get his crap together!