Reviews for Opposites Attract
indiefilms chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
"The girls had to do a double take when they saw what looked like a baby, no more than a year old, seated on the chair, looking at them with wide eyes, a pacifier stuck securely in his mouth..." - Oh no, god no, not HIM...

So Chantelle is going to be an extra ordinary super fighter... Jobs like that pay big money and here she thought it was volunteer work. Well, money talks. Nasty..
indiefilms chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Good dialogue piece between characters. It pays to have interesting conversations with hints and questions about specific characters. This makes the reader wonder and want to investigate the oncoming chapters further. Good stuff.
indiefilms chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
"...while Chantelle indulged herself with two hot dogs and a pizza pop..." - HM. Sounds familiar. ;) lol.

"..so my Dad finally got fed up and paid for martial arts courses.." - I agree. I would do the same thing if I had a kid.

Right on as to what Yusuke and Kuwabara did to the Honda crew.
indiefilms chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
"Kurama, who was two seats to the left, and one seat back from Chantelle, glanced over and saw her features set, her mouth nothing more than a thin line as she regarded the teacher and saw the distressed state of the girl he was harrassing. She looked around the classroom for a moment, and then seemed to come to some sort of a decision.

The Spirit Detectives all started when they felt Chantelle's power spike once more, more alarmingly than it had the last time. Then, to the shock of everyone in the class, a cup of coffee on his desk flung itself across the room and slammed into the back of his head with enough force that it broke. His eyes went enormous and he cried out in pain as the searing hot coffee covered his back and scalp. He whirled to face his desk immediately, his eyes blazing in anger.

"WHO THE HELL DID THAT?""

Hilarious. Simply hilarious as Chantelle has spunk and vigor. She has solidarity and seems to be quite self sufficient.

"Chantelle's expression went flat. "Hey. I know education is number one priority in Japan and all, but that didn't give that asshole any right to carry on the way that he was. I'm not giong to stand by and do nothing while someone's terrorizing a girl who can't even stand up for herself."

"But did you have to HURT him?"

She rolled her eyes. "It'll get him out of the school for a few days. I don't think I could put up with a guy like him two days in a row, anyway. And besides, I'll have you know that he DID have a skull fracture, but I downgraded it to a concussion. I didn't think he'd hit his head that hard when he fell, okay? Just because his wife's fucking other men when she thinks he doesn't know doesn't give him a right to take it out on other women... which was exactly what he was doing.""

Well, Chantelle did good by not standing idly by like some post. Perhaps she may have gone overboard, depending on whatever view point various other sources who read this might have, however, I think she did quite well getting her point across. After all, she didn't KILL the guy... Right? Geeze.. lol..

And, um, I, um, $50,0 dollars...? Fifty thousand dollars?... FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS? For an ESSAY? Where was I? I could sure USE that money RIGHT NOW... GEEZE... lol...
Sama-Bama chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Oh hell yeah I love IT! XD
Dyani91 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
make chantelle stop smoking but other than that excellent story love it
Yorukifon chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
WAH! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE DAMMIT T.T *inner me: -laughing like fricking crazy after reading your story-* UPDATE RIGHT NOW DAMMIT. I DON'T CARE THAT IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR I WANT YOU TO UPDATE, RIGHT. NOW.!
DreamerYuri chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
Awsome! I love those girls, especially Chantelle! too cool, can't wait for the next chapter.
ROGMethos chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Wow, does she realize that she just got played! Koenma's so sneaky. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
YAY! I like it! (1) It's not anti-Kuwabara (which is a good thing) and (2) It's very unique. Different than your other dime a dozen kuraoc/ Hieioc fics. Keep up the good work and UPDATE SOON! db
X.Creature.X.EnchainedX chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Hey -love this story,try to update soon m'kay?
MoonlitSorrow chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Wow.

So, this fic def has my attention. I can't wait for an update; this is a really interesting story.

yay for originality and talent.

:) keep it up

-MoonlitSorrow
immariot360 chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
I JUST LOVE THIS STORY! I wish Kristi had a little more.. idk character.. like get fed up with always being saved or find out she really has talents too... or soemthing... i love chantelle but in a way they dont seem like "equals"... but i still love the girls and the GUYS OF COURSE! PELASAE CONTINUE!

BAY