Reviews for Precision
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/18
This is great! I always wondered why Kurama always doubled over and acted like he was in a load of pain when his teammates took harder hits and barely blinked. I adore Kurama though - and your fics! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ooh, I like this interpretation. And it sounds like Hiei might be picking up some of Yusuke's speech from hanging around him all the time. "Why are you pissed?" XD
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I had never really given this much thought. It had crossed my mind, and I wondered how much of it was just gauging his oppenent's style and abilities, but I hadn't been able to put the words to it that you so eloquently have. It even made me smile, the way Hiei talked about Kurama 'flopping around.' Excellent characterization of all three characters. Even though the one wasn't technically there, their descriptions and thoughts portrayed him in just as strong a presence. I just love these introvert pieces, where an author is able to bring some common thread, some...realism, to characters without effecting the original storyline or even adding new elements. You're to just show, "this is who they are," and have it make perfect sense.

It's admittedly been quite a few years since I've poked around the fandom for fanfics. It's largly due to finding your excellent stuff that has encouraged me to pick up my dusty words and drabble about them for myself.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is a very good analysis of Kurama and his battle style and it makes a lot of sense. I never really paid attention to the location of Kurama's injuries until now...this was eye-opening and entertaining. Hiei's description of Kurama flopping around is funny. Keep it up!
Wenxi chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I never actually noticed this before. Awesome explanation!
dead or alive0013 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I'm really glad I discovered these other fics of yours... :)

This actually made sense. Me and my sister have wondered of the same thing. This is a perfect explanation. I knew Kurama was up to something!

Good one. :) Off to the others.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is sth that was bugging me a while ago and your rtory came to answer my questions. But I wonder if Kurama would really let others hurt him on purpose. I mean, it's painful, even for a strong fighter like him. Why go through all that when there are other ways he could win a fight?

But still, this is a you for writing the story!
Catharina M chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Daaaamn. That was deep. Hahaha XD

I really like that. 3

Very well thought out. :D
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Loved this, you've totally nailed kurama. *_*
StillThereForMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Very interesting idea. I did always notice how Kurama never seems to get away from a serious battle unscathed, but never noticed a particular area (aside from Hiei's strike and Genbu hitting the same place). Very intruiging theory on it too, and it fits well with his battle with Touya (in that, he constantly pretended to be hurt more than he was to buy time, although Touya continued to see through him).

I also like the explanation for why Hiei and Kurama seemed to have so much trouble at Maze Castle. Very well done. :)
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Genious! PURE genious!

Honestly, I have been wondering that myself! xD It was amazing, and it made me laugh a lot!

Finally I have the feeling I can start reading YYH fanfiction again!

Thank you!
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
haha! _ u rock...poor yusuke
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Good one.

teh Michiru chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I was unduly amused by this; I'm glad someone can put forth an explanation for why Kurama was so (relatively) weak in the beginning of the series (besides the obvious, 'Keep up the suspense' thing they do in every show...) It makes so much sense. Thank you!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »