Reviews for Confrontations
Essenze chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow... that story made me feel... a little strange. I really can't explain it.

I mean, at first I was a little bit happy that it was only Yamamoto who died (because when I read the words "character death"- my heart stopped. I was like no, no you can't kill Jyuu or Shun because you did that BEFORE and made me CRY and I will curse you if you make me cry AGAIN.), but then I caught on that -they actually killed him-... uh oh. That's not good. *is scared* What'll happen to them now? *wibbles*

But, once again, you did a wicked job. *is still confused*

Ceretis Paribus chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
You. Are. My. Hero! I love you, but you probably already know that by now!

So sad and yet so strong!(the story) wonderful! and all I can think about is: What will they do now? What happens next?

You can't just end a story like that (although it has a good effect) It's simply cruel!

But I do think that your stories forget something... not that it is overly important, but in these last stories you have completely ignored Ukitake's tuberculosis and I kinda miss it Don't know if you know what I mean, but I still love you

Gitte - Ceretis Paribus
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
The last line is definitely chilling! I'm totally gonna say you write a sequel to this one it'd be amazing to read out their punishments and the other captains reactions.