Reviews for In what obedience lies
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 8/26
Nice. And they are still in character in a way
waspinator chapter 1 . 6/20
oh this was good!
buslimpan chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Woah. Great work with the story!
Zen frenge chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Omgs this is great but one question. Are you implying that megatron is a Scitsofrentic?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
TheRoseByAnyOtherName chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Terrific story!
queensguider chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
what was on the disc/what was so special about the disc?
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hehe. I love this~
BookZombie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I like this story. Now I was not really looking for robot pron when I searched for Transformers fanfiction, but there seam to be allot of just that out there. I mean they are giant killer robots from other space, and they are having sex...I do get a my eyes, my eyes what have you done to my childhood heroes kind of feeling. However, this story had something many others of it's kind do not, some realism. The "sex" done her is what one can imagine intimacy among transformers might be like. Far to many similar stories have them humping one another and I mean seriously they are not human, they would not have sex the same was as humans do. That they join their sparks together for intimacy, that is sort of believable. So yes, good story.
sierpinsky chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow XDD that was so hot! I had fun reading this, since I have a... particular liking for Megatron raping Starscream. But (yes, sorry... there is a 'but') it was a little hard to read. You need to work on your grammar, because it makes it easier for your idea get into your readers' heads. Your idea is the core of your story; vocabulary brings it to life and grammar puts it all together nicely. ;) Keep on writing and reading _
Age of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
There are many things I could say right now, but it's just one: This is awesome -

I absolutely loved the building suspense in it, and I'm certainly going to read the sequel x3
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Awesome...loves the Megascream bunches! And this was such an excellent way to get them "together" as it semi-accident :D

*Squeal!* Sequel! Woo!
Megacheesedoodle chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
amazing! now i'm gonna read the continuation! horah for you! good job again!

Meta Murr Creampuff
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh, this one is just precious, I mean, a perfect Starscream/Megs for me!

I'm itching now to read its sequel!
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 1 . 4/10/2009