Reviews for Silicon Knight in Tokyo3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
The shinji parts arte the most uninteresting things of the story and not enough tony .. i dont read it for the evangelion.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Can't wait till 2025 when this is updated again!
Hellsink Bathhall chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I just hope that you do not add too many other Marvel characters to the mix as well. Just keep it to those who are relevant to Iron Man.
Hellsink Bathhall chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
I am not by any means a comic book fan,but the pairing listed did immediately catch my attention. It is quite unique to say the least. At least though Shinji Ikari does not have to worry about Tony Stark making moves on his two girlfriends Asuka and Rei since I highly doubt Tony Stark is into underage girls. But on the other hand though,he can certainly teach Shinji all about the ladies and how to please them.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Fine... you can keep that stupid beret, this story was decent enough while it lasted.
essex2 chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
A nice update. Interesting to see all the unique new developments as the changes caused by Tony's presence propagate.
ramsay chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
A very good story admitably tony stark is OP but considering he's late comic series thats understandable hopeing to see this continued
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
... Yeah, that's pretty much slapping Asuka in the face with all of her deepest fears.

Let's hope Shinji and Rei can keep her psyche from shattering completely.
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I'm very pleased to see this story updated. It is a very well done crossover that both make Iron Man relevant to the story, but doesn't make the Evas and their pilots pointless.
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
You didn't proofread this at all did you.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
YOU SWITCHED IT AROUND.

Captain is a lower rank than Major.

She was Captain when the series started and got promoted to Major six or seven episodes in.
Sdarian chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Nice to see this updated.

There was a small error at the start though, where you have the seventh angel arriving and they can't use equipment because it was damaged by the seventh angel. I'm pretty sure that the damage was caused by the fifth angel instead, as the seventh hadn't even made landfall yet.

Looking forward to reading more.
Rogue15 chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
It is a strange feeling to see a fic thought long dead being updated. A welcome one however.

I had to re-read this from the beginning to remember it, glad I did. Really enjoyed reading it a second time as well. So many possibilities in how the pilots are changing. The interaction between them is really nice.

Hope you are able to continue this going forward. Not sure I can wait another 9 years for another update...

Thanks for the enjoyable read however.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Never thought I see the day of an update, but glad I was wrong.

And just as glad it was a great chapter just like the first one.

Grand job.
jadesabrexiv chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
I noticed the alert that this fic is being moved. I couldn't find the new location.
Is there any chance that you can post a link for those of us that wish to read more?