Reviews for Silicon Knight in Tokyo3
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 1 . 3/15
I just hope that you do not add too many other Marvel characters to the mix as well. Just keep it to those who are relevant to Iron Man.
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 2 . 3/15
I am not by any means a comic book fan,but the pairing listed did immediately catch my attention. It is quite unique to say the least. At least though Shinji Ikari does not have to worry about Tony Stark making moves on his two girlfriends Asuka and Rei since I highly doubt Tony Stark is into underage girls. But on the other hand though,he can certainly teach Shinji all about the ladies and how to please them.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Fine... you can keep that stupid beret, this story was decent enough while it lasted.
essex2 chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
A nice update. Interesting to see all the unique new developments as the changes caused by Tony's presence propagate.
ramsay chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
A very good story admitably tony stark is OP but considering he's late comic series thats understandable hopeing to see this continued
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
... Yeah, that's pretty much slapping Asuka in the face with all of her deepest fears.

Let's hope Shinji and Rei can keep her psyche from shattering completely.
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I'm very pleased to see this story updated. It is a very well done crossover that both make Iron Man relevant to the story, but doesn't make the Evas and their pilots pointless.
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
You didn't proofread this at all did you.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
YOU SWITCHED IT AROUND.

Captain is a lower rank than Major.

She was Captain when the series started and got promoted to Major six or seven episodes in.
Sdarian chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Nice to see this updated.

There was a small error at the start though, where you have the seventh angel arriving and they can't use equipment because it was damaged by the seventh angel. I'm pretty sure that the damage was caused by the fifth angel instead, as the seventh hadn't even made landfall yet.

Looking forward to reading more.
Rogue15 chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
It is a strange feeling to see a fic thought long dead being updated. A welcome one however.

I had to re-read this from the beginning to remember it, glad I did. Really enjoyed reading it a second time as well. So many possibilities in how the pilots are changing. The interaction between them is really nice.

Hope you are able to continue this going forward. Not sure I can wait another 9 years for another update...

Thanks for the enjoyable read however.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Never thought I see the day of an update, but glad I was wrong.

And just as glad it was a great chapter just like the first one.

Grand job.
jadesabrexiv chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
I noticed the alert that this fic is being moved. I couldn't find the new location.
Is there any chance that you can post a link for those of us that wish to read more?
Rydan fall chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
So, did Tony ever see the anime named Zoids?
I ask because of the Stand Alone Project.
Could be perfect if you used them as walking S2 engine containers that are mend to act as mobile power suppliers for the EVAs.
Put in a dummie plug system and you could link it to a EVA or the main control room, for positive control of said SAP Zoids look alikes, so any potential pilots are off the battle zone or in a secondary cockpit seat on board the EVAs.

As for the EVA Dummie Plug test, Fourth unit seems like a good candidate to me, even lets you test remote activation by linking it to the Dummie Plug Training Modules.
A Angel Attack and no Angel, only thing left from that location being unit 04?
That nobody seemed to even suspect a Trojan Horse, that's just too weird.

Heh, now Im wondering how Tony Stark would hold himself in Gundam Seed.
For some reason I think he would design what we know as the Age Builder from Gundam AGE, if only to be able to thinker all the time.
Also think he might end up with a Diva look a like as well, though all his own units would probably use a Arc Reactor as power source.
And since Seed would be great for both ground to space and space to space shipping, as well as space construction.
I can see the Troy Horse/Grey Phantom from 0083 and the CBS-68 Euclides, the CBS-70 Ptomeleias(?) and the Lab Ship from Gundam 00 being used as designs for such jobs.
With the Lab Ship becoming a cheap courier (cargo container), boarder patrol (Assault Container) and a small tug/construction ship.

But since this is a Evangeline crossover with Iron Man and NOT a cross of Iron Man with Gundam Seed...
So how are you ever going to prevent everybody becoming a piece of goo?
Seems like a hard task to prevent, if youre not aware of this little fact.
Too bad they have not Liger Zero its CAS system from New Century Zero.
I mean, that would let them switch the armor out in five minutes top.
Perfect if you need to either mount armor meant for different conditions or need to replace damaged armor fast.
These clips show that with a Liger Zoid and the last two its Fuzor stuff could be seen as ad-on equipment packs for the basic armor.
Ha Ta Ta Pa Sa : slash slash Wa Wa Wa dot youtube dot com slash watch?v5aTO-t4zzI8
Ha Ta Ta Pa Sa : slash slash Wa Wa Wa dot youtube dot com slash watch?vFKkXInEHYWo
Ha Ta Ta Pa Sa : slash slash Wa Wa Wa dot youtube dot com slash watch?vQun3isFIYM8
Ha Ta Ta Pa Sa : slash slash Wa Wa Wa dot youtube dot com slash watch?vHB1kqAlHpHM
Ha Ta Ta Pa Sa : slash slash Wa Wa Wa dot youtube dot com slash watch?vaVrYGbrW5HY

Just trying to feed that muse of yours, that's all.
Kalaong chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
This is EVA-trippiness multiplied by Stark-insanity. Watched!