Reviews for Silicon Knight in Tokyo3
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Excellent story. I like it VERY much. (I really like stories which heal the mess Gendo made of Rei's psyche and show the details and slow progression)

...of course, I also like stories involving fancy tech changes which make stories happier and stories involving telepathy/telempathy (because it helps prevent readers like me from being frustrated by the fact that we see from a 3rd-person omniscient perspective and the characters don't), so that's three things this story does well.

I'd favorite it, but my faves list is full, so I have to reshuffle it first. I'll just have to settle for a story alert and a 5 out of 5 rating in my "stuff I've read" spreadsheet.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is without a doubt one of the most awesome things I have ever read. Such an awesome crossover involving my favorite Marvel hero and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
New-Titan chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This was really good, any chance some other MARVEL heros comming into this world? Just a thought please dont actually consider it, this story is great the way it is. Some "Iron: features on the EVA's would be cool though think of how much Stark could do without the size restraints of the EVA being so big.
LightGuard chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow. I've been around the Fanfiction block for quite a while now. I've seen bad stories, good stories, and everything in between. This is especially true of Evangelion fics, and Iron Man fics. I've been a fan of Iron Man longer than I've been reading fanfiction, and this is one of the better NGE/Iron Man crossovers I've read.

You've got grammar, spelling, punctuation, everything I look for in a fanfic! Even your plot premise is good. Heck, Marvel's done the shift from Earth-616 and time travel to boot! So if you could write another chapter soon, it would be appreciated.
Nicaeus chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Good so far though it was not a nuclear bomb that was dropped on Sachiel but a non-nuclear bomb (N2 stands for non-nuclear). There is no radiation. Otherwise this is well worth reading and I am waiting for more.
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hey I just notice this series and I must say that I am glad that I found it. In the beginning I could not guess what type of changes that adding in Iron Man would make. But now that I have read it I must say that you have done a very good job of it. I can not wait to see the next chapter.
Wushu chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
i like it, i really do. a definitely unique twist. something that is fairly hard to find now a days. well done. hope to see the next chapter soon.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
You would have gotten more Reviews for this if you had just tossed it up on the Eva Section.

But either way AWESOME. Bloody hell this is GREAT. _~

Great idea for the "Psi-Amps" to train them to protect against mental attacks.

I'm so trying to picture in my head the 17's meeting with the Improved Shinji.

You'll get a higher view count if you pull this and repost it in the eva section, cross-overs get dumped in there all the time.
Raved Thrad chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Great read, so far! Keep up the good work! I'm not much of a Shell-head fan myself, but it's interesting to see how the influence of a larger-than-life persona such as Iron Man can have wide-ranging influences on the events of Evangelion. Especially with the addition of Marvel Universe pseudoscience ;)

Biggest surprise for me so far is that Gendou hasn't actively tried to kill off Tony yet, though it's quite possible he himself engineered the kidnapping. (Then again, nah, I don't think he'd authorize anyone shooting at his pilots.) Gendou seems to be a little too complacent, a little too easily won over by Tony, but then again he could just be biding his time.

I'm also looking forward to some Tony-Ritsuko interaction. While it would be interesting to have Ritsuko turn from cold bastard Gendou to intelligent and warm Tony, the science geek interaction alone could be very entertaining.

Anyway, great work, and hope to read more soon!
scanner chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I'm liking this . When is the next chapter?
Sir-Tannin chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I like it verry much. when is the next chapter comming out?
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3