Reviews for Dark Dreams 2: Undying
Anonymus chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Bawaka! Omigod this is hilarious! I LOVE U!
DarkAngel21 chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
Nooooooooooo! I can't believe you had her leave the prince /dark prince! (especially the Dark Prince) (wink) I think I am going to go sob about while making paper ninja stars. (try it it is really calming) hahaha!

rachil chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
DP is such an ass. XD I love it. Spent the last two hours painting a giant box yellow, so this was a nice lift in my day. And when I say giant, I mean you could stick a couple motor cycles and several people in the damn thing!

But that would be getting off topic :) oh, and I logged in this time for ya lol
rachil chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
I wonder if she's gonna have that "don't touch me" problem again..
rachil chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Why is it that every story (romance wise) I pick up is twisted lately? Oh well. Fun anyway.
Azera-v chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I love your stories, I always get weird looks from people when I burst out laughing. With the new movie out will you update once again? Please do!
Rasdra chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
Woo, part 2 is as good as the first story! I almost cried from laughter at the bannana stories, personally, I am worried about all of these artifacts in Kaida's head; Sacrosanct can access the manor can't she? ... O well, I'll wait and see, but I can't read Dark Dreams three today - *sob* :-( WA!
DarkxPrince chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
First let me say I'm sorry for reviewing so late I...

Dark Prince: Go read the other fics. I'll deal with the review.

Me: Fine. (goes read the other fics)

Dark Prince: What he was saying was that he was away all weekend and had no computer. Now, for the review... noemally I'd say something rude, evil and sadistic... but I'm not going to. I'll wait for the next story.
Kiriona chapter 13 . 5/20/2007
Aw! (sniff) That's cute! She FINALLY agrees to marry him! (Is also a completely hopeless romantic)

And the part with the Dark Prince was freakin hillarious! He always has to ruin the bloody moment!

As for title ideas... I've got a big mess of story titles that I came up with one day and never used. Except, I'm not sure if they would fit this particular story... If you're interested, I'll see about sending a list.

Sanne-chan chapter 13 . 5/20/2007
I finally caught up XD Great chapter, I hope you post the sequel soon :)
DarkxPrince chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
What does Sacrosanct have planned?

Dark Prince: Knowing her it has something to do with that sword.

Me: What makes you say that?

Dark Prince: I don't know. But I'm welling to bet that it does.

Me: Well, we'll see.
Kiriona chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
... There is DEFINATELY something going on behind the scenes that's fishy, here... so many things going on! And say... what was ever in that chest that what's-his-face gave to Kaida to give to the Prince the first day? Just a thought... the plot thickens! Update ASAP!

Zanaril chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
And so the plot thickens...

Liranaz: What? You mean like custard when you leave it out for too long? Or the way half full cups of coffee get cheese growing in them if you leave them lying around for a month?

Zanaril: I was trying to be dramatic.

Liranaz: Trying and failing.

Sacrosanct is seriously creepy though, what is she planning? Who is she, really? And more importantly, when is the Dark Prince going to be in a chapter again!
Zanaril chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Well, it makes sense that the Dark Prince would know a bit about music and vocals. If you spend most of your time as a voice in someone's head, there can't be much else to do.

And the plot is interesting and stuff. Yeuch, politics.

Liranaz: And you have a better solution to problems than sitting down and discussing them?

Zanaril: Hell yeah! *Pulls out scimmitars and starts smashing things* Although lying, scheming and evil plotting can work too.

Update soon!

DarkxPrince chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
I like it I like it.

Dark Prince: I wanted more fun in that one.

Me: Oh be quit.

Dark Prince: NO! Though I still wonder what Sacrosanct is like. Maybe Rhea will introduce me to her... though I'll still take Kaida.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »