Reviews for The More Things Change
shhIwasn'there chapter 37 . 11/21/2013
Great story. I always get bored when house is missing in action. But the ending was so worth pulling through the middle chapters. Thanks a lot.
BabalooBlue chapter 37 . 1/26/2013
Oh no! Here I was just calming down after this horror of fighting for his life. And now this...

What a terrific ride, though! You've kept me on the edge of my seat and that's no mean feat because I kinda knew you weren't going to kill House off. But still, keeping me that much on edge... don't know whether to thank you for it or not. But really, you already know, I thank you! :)

(And, please, please, please... the sequel?!)
BabalooBlue chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
Ohhh, you had me there! You really did. Only thing I wondered at the start is why House suddenly as so alert and not sedated. But that thought didn't stick, I got so carried away in the conversation... Yes, you carried it off!
BabalooBlue chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
Oh God, I hate seeing House this way. I think I'm suffering as badly as Wilson here.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
KidsNurse...I have read this story a couple times, but I just have to say this first chapter is by far the best I have ever read. Just once I would like to hear this from House to Wilson.

I am continually amazed in reading these fanfics how many viewers/readers actually BELIEVE that House is truly "A JUNKIE". Their stories are based around the "fact" that House is a heartless, narcissistic, drug addict bastard. I love watching House because it is SMART and you pretty much have to have some intelligence in order to follow the dialog and story line. (Westwing used to do the same thing) However, wow...some people write fanfics "IN CHARACTER" and then have House a "JUNKIE", guess it takes a certain level of brains to figure out if a person is in "CONSTANT PAIN" then it only stands to reason that they are going to become DEPENDENT on pain medicine. Enough of the rant...

I just want to say this is terrific.
glouton-mana chapter 37 . 6/17/2011
Please go on this incredible story ! One of the best I have ever read !
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This novel is AMAZING!

It was so fantastic that I couldn't take my eyes off the moniter and I read this more than five time!

Though I had to hold dictionary in the other hand which is not holding mouse('Cause I'm not english native).

I'm waiting for sequel desperately.
i luv ewansmile chapter 37 . 10/8/2009
Wow. Awesome story, just spent several hours reading. Amazing job. Can't wait to read more, what is the title of the sequel?
Heidinanookie chapter 37 . 9/13/2009
As always, I truly enjoyed reading one of your stories.

So, where's this sequel?

heidi
Lola chapter 37 . 9/6/2009
Very well written. Not only are the characters first rate but your nursing knowledge certainly shines through as well. Found it very absorbing and scary. Have had experience dealing with dying people plus know someone with several strains of MRSA. Frightening about the bugs. Hope your personal and shocking news has resolved happily by this time.
cathepsut chapter 37 . 9/5/2009
Great story, thank you! I'll be looking for that sequel now...
Visitkarte chapter 37 . 6/22/2009
Come on, you can't leave us hanging there like this! Either delete the chapter or at least tell us you are still planning to continue working on this one!

Still love you ;-)

Visitkarte
Visitkarte chapter 36 . 6/22/2009
I loved this story as it portrays a Wilson-House Relationship as I'd love to see it comming.

Just a little thing: Is the drug you mentioned real? Both of them?

I wish all the best to you and your kid.
Mekare184 chapter 37 . 6/11/2009
Wheehee, good potential for a new story there. I loved that House is sticking with the helicopter image. Now I have an image of a Wilson helicopter in my mind which is very distracting.

But as I said, take your time. I just wondered, the fic was written in 2007, is everything remotely ok now?
Mekare184 chapter 36 . 6/11/2009
House eyes Wilson’s loving expression suspiciously. “You’re not gonna… hug me, are you?”

He is just the most exasperatingly cute grumpy old man I've ever encountered.

Finale:

I loved this fic (and the others, too, but you already know that), the characters, the action, the dialogue, it was as always convincing, and funny and angsty and tender and scary (especially loved tenderness between House and Wilson and Cuddy).

I would love to see a sequel but I deduct from your author's notes that you have a lot on your plate right now. Writing fic about wonderful love between (adopted or no) family members isn't fractionally as important as caring for your real family. So take your time and when or if the mood/ time/ muse strikes again I'm sure all your readers will welcome you back with open arms. Such good fiction is well worth waiting for.

Best wishes to you and your loved ones!