Reviews for The More Things Change
Mekare184 chapter 19 . 6/11/2009
there we go again. Another big piece atop of the pile.
Mekare184 chapter 18 . 6/11/2009
and it keeps on coming. Just top the pile bit more and it's going to topple. And who's going to clean up the mess?

Seriously, there was a compliment hidden there. Somewhere. You just really know how to play us poor readers. Damn. There are few fics that I have been so emotionally invested in. As always, totally love the character interaction. It's spot on.
Mekare184 chapter 17 . 6/11/2009
"And I’m damned lucky he’s allowing me to be his support system."

And I am very glad, too!
Mekare184 chapter 16 . 6/11/2009
“Wilson’s superglued himself to House’s side, so ‘all his friends’ is already there."

Very true. And a nice image. Wonder if House would get angry after 30 seconds or 2 minutes. Hum. Now there's an idea for a crackfic...
Mekare184 chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
I take it back. Don't hurt him anymore. Even though Wilson was on top form in this one. Please?
Mekare184 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
that was so sweet! and of course the delivery of the good deed was a House classic!
Mekare184 chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
liked the dance metaphor it really fits. And I really want to see Wilson lead.
Mekare184 chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
I repeat, what a mess! Damn what were the writers thinking, letting all that stuff happen to them? I think I'm actually afraid of watching that season now. But then again, I will have your fic to read afterwards and make it all better. Thank god!
Mekare184 chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
I knew it. You are allowed to hurt House as long as you keep Wilson right there with him to take care of him. Just so we are clear.
Mekare184 chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
in Wilson's slightly altered words:

I do expect the worst, and I AM prepared for it.

*worries*
Mekare184 chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
that scene with Cuddy...*is in Character Interaction Heaven*

and the thing with the weekdays makes me all fuzzy :-)
Mekare184 chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Again, you just push my buttons so hard! I love your child-House with the lollipop, actually had to laugh out loud at the picture. And the image of the chastised cub was great, too. And the end,...
Mekare184 chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
"One step forward, then two back."

This is how a lot of House interaction with people feels. Very to the point.

Oh yes, a plan! Plans are good. I'm just not sure how well they mix with the word House.
Mekare184 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Perfect finish for tonight. I can happily go to bed now and dream of House and Wilson. Finally someone is seeing sense (or it's just the drugs removing the inhibitions and carefully constructed walls). I love babbling House! Good night.
Mekare184 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
What a mess! I'll admit I had some fear this was going to turn out a little similar to the Devil's Arc, what with the potentially life-threatening illness and stuff, but it's so different! I haven't watched the season yet where that Tritter thing happens (and I don't mind the spoiler at all) but the character relations are so messed up here. I am looking forward to you fixing everything. In many many chapters! Yay!
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »