Reviews for The More Things Change
Mekare184 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Oh dear. Wilson has got a long way to go there. I can hardly believe that House is serious about that. Please let Cuddy bang their heads together and force them to make up properly!
Mekare184 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Have I mentioned before that I love your Cuddy? She's smart and quick and immediately grasps the situation and deals with it. Brilliant!
Mekare184 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Oh Jesus, Wilson, THINK! Of course it's House! I got that the first time I read the conversation. But I'm not a preoccupied oncologist so I think I can forgive him for not noticing the obvious. OH! Angst! Scared House, oh my god!

Damn, now I really need to read the next chapter. But I need to sleep too.
Mekare184 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Brilliant misunderstanding. And I'm really looking forward to how Wilson is going to rebuild their friendship in this fic. I just wish I had the time to read through everything in one sitting. RL sucks! I need more time to read fic! :-)
Nikki chapter 37 . 5/22/2009
Oh my god. This story was really good but it has been such a long time since it was posted and no sequel. I know that you have posted some shorter things, but still those have been up for a while as well. I really hope that you post the sequel soon if you are planning to at all. It would be cruel not to as this one was so good, and since you did post a sneak peak... Hope that you do post soon.

-Nikki
Lynda chapter 37 . 4/9/2009
One word to sum up an incredible story - WOW! I found the story tonight and read it continuously until I finished it. I love angsty stories and your story fills that quota. Every character is in complete character - and I love how Wilson got the "House" look when he figured out the puzzle! Well Done! I look forward to reading more of your stories!
HWSupport Hotline chapter 37 . 4/6/2009
It has been a while since you wrote this fic, but I noticed that you have written other stuff more recently. I hope that you choose to write the sequel to this story as I would so love to see it.
TetraFish06 chapter 37 . 2/15/2009
This was so great! I finished it in one sitting- and stayed up ridiculously late to do so! That is a testament that I REALLY enjoyed your story. I loved all of Wilson't and emotions and that he pulled off a House-like stunt to rescue House. I like that House kind of showed that he was proud of Wilson! I would love to see their relationship after this and House's recovery with Wilson's help. Did you get a chance to write a sequel because I can't seem to find it- but it may be right under my nose!

Thanks for a great story!

I really love that you remained true to the characters while still creating a touching story!
rain angst chapter 37 . 1/28/2009
I love this story! I read all 37 chapters today. Quite a enjoyable read, and found Wilson's devotion to House to be exteremely touching. Espcially when Wilson had been gone for two hours and once he got back House went back to have a normal heart and blood pressure. Would have liked to see them in a more than just friends thing, but I still really enjoy this story!
Andree chapter 37 . 1/19/2009
Thanks, KidsNurse, for this nice story, well done. But... where is the sequel, please? You give us a sneak peek but I can't find or at least identify the sequel.
Beth chapter 37 . 11/26/2008
This story was amazing. The House-Wilson interaction was very believable and touching. Please hurry up with that sequel! Please? Pretty Please?
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this the first time around. I certainly hope you keep writing, when you're able.

I think anyone with chronic illness and/or pain who's had to spend weeks or months on a cane can sympathize with the House character.

That and plus he's hot!

Genie
Humbae chapter 37 . 9/10/2008
I loved this story. The suspense, the drama, the strong friendship. Of course, most of the medical jargon flew straight over my head, but that doesn't really matter. I understood what was going on most of the time. The characters are what truly matter, and you wrote them very well indeed. I especially loved how you switched focalisers within scenes, giving insight into more than one character. It brought so much more into the story, showing other characters' thoughts in addition to Wilson's.

I've read some of your one-shots and loved them, so now I'm just eagerly expecting the sequel to this one. I see it's been a while since you've updated anything, so I hope everything's ok.

All the best, and hopefully we'll get to read the sequel soon. :)
passionfornight chapter 36 . 7/18/2008
I meant to favorite this story, but instead I alerted it. Sigh. Great story.
passionfornight chapter 37 . 7/17/2008
This was a really good story. I liked how Wilson was so insistent on keeping House alive. It was a great show of how strong their friendship is and that you need to appreciate friends like that before they are gone. Although it is a really great story, it was quite sad to see that there is no sequel. Is there a chance that you will be getting that out, or is that plan nixed. Hope not because the aftermath is usually even more fun to read about then the trauma. Great story.
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »