Reviews for In the Heat of a Summer Night
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I thought... wasn't it bad luck to talk with yourself, or that only applies in missions?
Is, is this Justine...? Okay, I give up. But I hope it's a family saying, it's almost as better as everything is possible for a Possible. Okay, not so much, still, I like it!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is one of those stories I end up surprised 'bout how short they are. Lemme see if I understand what happened: Jane somehow forced Shego ack in time so that she would save John Possible from that mafia guy, and so Kim would be born in the firt place. Am I right? Or am I making it all more complicated than meant to be?

II could tell, Jane ('Good guy') used Shego from a time Jane was yet to be born, so then Shego couldn't ground her, thus, she used that 'Now' Shego. Smart, evil girl, uh? U

Wonder why the hell is she talking to herself, though.

I realized something's been bugging me for a while already, and I think I finally understood what: I'd REALLY prefer to see Jane growing up, so I can grow to care for her, instead of having her presented like this. Don't think I can make a good "Good" or "Bad" critic out of this, but I certainly don't like this type of introduction.

Yours, "Lost in Waiting" Alexander/Alexlayer.

See ya soon!
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
wait wait wait a second, she was laughing with another one of her? doesn't that mess up some kind of rule or something?
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
What an interesting short story, like how you wrote Shego's monolog.

Wispr
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
The time travel element needs to be right now. HAHAHAH. So the it seems that the Possible's and the Go's have some connections in the Shego is so calm about the situation. Guess that kind of thing is normal for

So now the questions that wouldn't probably not be answered because they may be is the one who timetravels right? And Sheki is the constructor of the time machine?

Read you later.
skyz chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Okay, I think I might get this. Time Cop means Kim and Shego's other daughter from your story description in your Bio. So Shego saved the Possible line by saving John. While this was confusing it was enjoyable as always, King. Glad to see more Best Enemies stuff. Thanks.
A Markov chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
A tantalizing taste of time-traveling turmoil. (not sure why that came out all alliterated but it sounded good.) I’m sure you’re going to have to explain to everyone who Jane is, again. But I’m just happy to finally see a “Jego: Time Cop” episode.

Alex
cpneb chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
And I thought that I was the only one who could write good, confusing stories!

Two redheads, the same person from different times, and Director Renton had better not look like Mon!

I like the code phrase, too, or was it a family code?

nice oneshot!

...cpneb
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Well, the ending was a bit confusing. And I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what purpose this was supposed to play. Though, if it was an experiment, then I'd be interested in seeing what your plans for it are. But it was still quite good regardless. Even if it was a bit short and a bit random. _
creativetoo chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Okay...obviously Shego was sent back to save John Possible, but why her? A question she has as well.

The ending was definitely confusing. Shego ends up back where she was, in the laundry room...but who were the two redheads? They were both the same person but from different time periods...named Jane.

Whose kid(s) is her...are them?

Anyway...I still enjoyed this story, despite the confusion.
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
i hate timetravel ... just had to say it and get that outta the way ... confusing pretty much sums this up ... short jaunt throo time for a sandwich and a temporal keyfob? ... sounds like a good trip to me ... not including the nausea that is