Reviews for Time to Heal
Abbzziis chapter 9 . 3/31
This is honestly one of the most perfect reunion moments in fanfiction I have yet read. It's beautiful, I love it
DragonLadyRelena chapter 14 . 2/20
Listened to it as soon as I saw where you were going. Totally fit.
eternalLove59 chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
This was pretty good...oh who am I kidding it was more than just pretty good. It was amazing! I loved reading thus. One of my favorite reunion stories I've read so far :)
Lady Luna's Love chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
"It was the stripy jim-jams wasn't it?" I love that. It is such a Doctor thing to say. I love the story, so much! The best reunion fic I've read! I like how she isn't immortal either, no extra powers...sort of just like an...extended life-span so to speak. It isn't unrealistic. It makes sense that she would have SOME side-effect, from absorbing the time vortex.

I also my Doctor/Rose fluff, so I'm happy :)

Extremely so.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
wait no... aw poor baby has made a fucking grave for her no and he's got roses oh shit no baby
Kylaia78 chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Loved the story and would love to see a sequel! Thankyou for posting.
Winky xx chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS STORY! Please tell me you wrote a sequel!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
A sequel would be amazing! Oh please oh please oh please? (Not to beg, of course):)
PrincessNhymoe chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Lovely and funny ending. I like it! Sooo sequel?
jenn008 chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Love it!
TempestinTime chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
This was truly an awesome reunion story, ive never read one done quiet this way and I loved it. Excellently done :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
I think it was a bit careless for Rose to let Doctor get her blood sample. She should have remembered her situation, no?
karmadella1234 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
yes a sequel please please please please a sequel
AnonReviewFairy chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Oops, I didn't realize this story was so old. Well, the unlikelyhood of a sequel doesn't change how much I enjoyed it :)
AnonReviewFairy chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Me me me me me me me! I want a sequel! This was lovely, very well done. I have a request for if you do write a sequel... Please keep it rated about the same as this one otherwise I won't be able to read it :( Martha is gone right? It would just kind of add insult to injury... Good job on not martha bashing and keeping people IC and plot compliant :)