Reviews for Home
Nymphet chapter 7 . 5/5
UPLOADED IN 2000? Where the hell was I back then? Oh wait, I was crying and learning how to walk... But that doesnt matter it is 2015 now and this is my favorite fanfiction ever. I couldn't help crying at times. Well... Most of the time
Kitty chapter 7 . 4/19
I... Loved this fanfic soooo much

I REAAAAALLY enjoyed it.

It was well written, for the most part, and quite sweet yet worrying and intense at parts
DandelionKing chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
I can never get enough of your fanfiction. You are one of my three favorite fanfiction authors. This was intense and beautiful. Even though you do not have explicit sexual scenes (which, honestly what I read is mostly M rated and part of it is because they include that .), you include the emotional intensity and interpersonal connection buildup that I am looking for. I am so glad that I re-found this fic that I had forgotten about over these many years so that I could re-read it today. Consider yourself to have a fan-person. (I would say fan-boy or fan-girl but, neither of those fits too well..) Gratitude for your amazing skill at crafting love stories with plenty of character development and really, beautifully sweet moments.

Your humble fan, DandelionKing
justanotherfan chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Re-read it for the nth time, simply too beautiful... Touches one life one way of the other. Hope you write again.
jesi ki kage chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I love your stories! this one's so cute! even if it's really really sad. I think my favorite line is "At least she didn't throw a pillow at me." I thought it was hilarious! Please please please keep up the amazing work!
SpaceSword16 chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
you're one of the best authors I've seen on here. I wanted to cry while I read through the first couple of chapters, and not a lot of things can move me to tears.

Great story.
Eva chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Great story! The thorough exploration and development of the characters really made for a great read! One really got pulled into this story. Awesome job!
glomu17 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
I loved this story! I never read such a sad, passionate story. You wrote and expressed very well all emotions and feelings of my Haruka and Michiru. I love them both( especially haruka ;)) and I was glad there was a happy ending for the destined couple.
SeekerOfShadows chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
The BEST Haruka-Michiru story EVER written!
NANA100 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
That was amazing your a genuse.
imjce chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Hey, great job! you were very descriptive in describing Haruka's poverty; just how poor she was. It made me cringe so much very time you described how hungry or cold she was...great job!
Dreaded Demon of Night chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
I read this story a few years ago and I wasn't signed in to review it or add it to my favorites and I wasn't able to find it after that, and now years later I finally found it! I LOVED this story so much and still do! This story was so touching and just a big inspiration to me! I'm so so happy I found it!

~~DDN~~
Soniclove chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
Wonderful story!
GoldenRods chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
OMG this was the most AMAZING story i've ever read. I have about 50 favourite stories and this story has become my #1 must favourite _. When I was reading this story i got sucked in. I forgot about everything including my suroundings lol I was at shcool in a study work area making faces haha. I have to say thank you for the most touching story. It touched my heart so much I have no words to describe it. The story had so many turns from one sad moment to a happy one whenever Haruka and Michiru were together. What got me the most was how dirt poor Haruka was, that sad feeling of not being able 2 eat 4 a whole day, that feeling of being shunned down by everyone you once knew just for being who you were and that feeling of losing everything in your life down to the point of not wanting to exist anymore. The sadest thing ever is that this kind of stuff actually happens in our world today (. Over all, thank very VERY much for writing this story I will read this story over and over again as much as I can. Best story ever ) Thanks again.
AriTyger chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
I have read this story several times in over the last few years, and one thing that I always find in this story is an unfathomable amount of hurt and love. I always feel touched and deep since of warmth when I read this. And I just wanted to say thank you for this story, of friendship and love.