Reviews for To Be a Snape
Laila chapter 9 . 1/15
You should send this story to the creator of harry potter so they can make this a movie
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
*Growl*...'As if Professor Snape has nothing better to do then spending two hours trying to teach inbeciles like yourself, weasel'...
Guest chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
its awesome! plz update.
PhilyraRaven chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
Please update! I absolutely love this story and can't wait to read mor, but if you run out of ideas or don't feel the story anymore I understand.

-Lyra.
Angel Benhoff chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
I hope you update, I know it's been 6 years, but the story is awesome.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2016
I wished this was finished. It was so good! In going to follow the story just in case you start up again.
Tilty.bbb chapter 22 . 5/5/2016
This was a good read. Well done
SatanMarshmallow chapter 22 . 1/27/2016
Hey, it's been long enough don't you think? Post maybe? Please?
Ghost chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
I love this story so much! I know it has been five years, but please if you are still alive update this. I love it and can't wait to see what happens next. By the way, is this going to be a Dramione? You know something I imagined would have happened while reading this? The boys Durmstrang contacr Hermione Hogwarts and ask her for the answer to a question, while she's in potions. SO she tells them but Severus sees she is wondering and tells her to stay after class. He asks her what it was and she tells him, and he's angry at her and her brothers for "Cheating!"
DRAPPLE chapter 22 . 11/12/2015
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE NEXT CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Crimsonheart chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
I love this story. So can you pretty please continue it?
kittykat chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I am begging u to continue this
U said it would in her 7th year but I checked and it never has
Kittykat
Sofia chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
OMG!that was awesome
LadyFangirl393 chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
AHHHH! I love this story, and I am sooi excited for anymore that could come out for it!
Mikaela Bliss chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
I love this story and can you please finish it