Reviews for All I Need to be Whole
QueenoftheFireflyFilledNights chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Well that's one way to make an alley a hell of a lot more interesting. Bet you Riku was taping it.I could see them running away or commiting lovers suicide over this though. It's sad. Have a fantabulous day!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wowie!

loveded it keep it up XD
Rhaplanca chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
AW! -really manly squeel but then he looks around at the staring eyes- Er...that was really good in other words! -nervous smile- Eh heh heh...-scratches back of neck-

-whispers- You should do moar! X3 It was really super good! -runs away-

Chau!

Zexion Wieland
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
heheheh aww that was sweet~
Karise-Paisley92005 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Beautiful and well written, you did an awesome job. I love it! :D *Faving*
KH2sammie chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
aw thats so sad XD yat kinda fluffy i like 3
hyorii chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
. that was so sad but I really liked it .

those darn parents .

awesome job

left me all heart broken at the end but with a "YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!" .

fav!

-synne
xke chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Oh, wow. This made me feel really sad. Not even so much the way you described how Sora and Roxas were feeling, but the reactions from the other people around them, namely their parents. I feel kind of depressed right now. ;_; Your writing is amazing. Go you.
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
JAWESOME :3
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aww, that was lovely~ In a sad way lol I really liked this though 8D
coconut911 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
it's beautiful, love itD *clicks fave

pls make more roxas x sora they're just too cute together

please? pretty please? *puppy eyes
Tasogare no Raikou chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
It's always interesting to me to see Sora:x:Roxas Twincest, but it's in a good way. This was really sweet, angsty, and I loved the ending thoughts. The tear was a good touch too, write some more. I'm working on a Sora:x:Riku right now, but I think I'm going to attempt a Sora:x:Roxas in the near future. Keep writing, I like your style. -TNR
vialactea chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
this is the best roxasxSora story i have WIN!

i hope you'll be writing more roxasxSora in the future.
Firestorm Studios chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was so sad... I can't put any words on how deep and meaningful this story goes... I await further work from you!